jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

If President Obama can't be President then why can Mitt Romney

1. profile image58
    ChenardRobinsonposted 5 years ago

If the big ordeal over President Obama's birth is an issue for him wouldn't it be the same issue for Mitt Romney. President Obama's father is from Kenya and he has a birth certificate from Hawaii that too many Americans think is illegitimate. But Mitt Romney's father is from Mexico so are we going to start a trend of going against the Constitution and electing non citizens?

2. Reality Bytes profile image92
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

(Reuters) - Finally, there is definitive proof: The presidential candidate was born in the United States, and his father was not.

Yes, Republican Mitt Romney appears eligible to be president, according to a copy of Romney's birth certificate released to Reuters by his campaign. Willard Mitt Romney, the certificate says, was born in Detroit on March 12, 1947.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/ … GF20120529

1. profile image58
      ChenardRobinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

President Obama had a birth certificate too but people would rather ponder on the fact that his father was a native of Kenya so I like to call a spade a spade. Mitt Romney is a native of Mexico cause like the rest of the lunatics in the birther movement that birth certificate can't be legit. Plus what proves that his father was ever a citizen before Mitt was born that would make him like the other illegal Mexicans running around the US

1. JSChams profile image59
        JSChamsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to understand something.
        Barack Obama causes lots of his own problems by trying to obfuscate his life.
        First he tried to obfuscate where he was born....who cares? I don't There are many more reason to DE-elect him than where he was born. He is a tyrant.
        Then he obfuscates his education. Other President's pasts have been an open book for all to see. God knows they certainly made sport of George Bush, right?
        So why don't you explain why all the secrecy about these things. Of course, it's marvelous for Barack because he can play the put upon victim.
        Let's not forget also where the birth certificate issue came from in the first place.

Hilary.

1. profile image58

Wait Fox news which one is it is he a Tyrant or is he weak. First he looks weak in the face of other nations bowing down to the Muslims apologizing at every Turn and now he is a Tyrant. I am confused or is this some more Chicago style politics.

Don't call me "Fox News".

The man is a tyrant. He circumvents the Constitution whenever he pleases.
            And no don't you dare say George Bush. The media pounded him daily and kiss Barack's feet by the minute.

2. JSChams profile image59

I love how the Left ignores that THEY started the birther issue and bring it up whenever they want to deflect from something else.
            The mark of a coward.

3. profile image0
            Longhunterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Chenard & JS, just a suggestion but you both may want to tone it back a few notches lest you both be banned.

Just a friendly observation.

I have the problem....and have warned liberals...that I give as good as I get.
              If that gets me banned....well that's a statement on it's own.

1. profile image0
                Longhunterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I understand as I've been banned for 3 then 7 days before. Just a warning the HP police are always around.

2. profile image58

Thank you for the advice but this has become the weakness of this country. We have lost the ability to have a mind of our own and debate with vigor and pride for which we stand. This is probably the reason we are the greatest nation financially and rank with some of the third world countries intellectually.

3. Reality Bytes profile image92
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

Obama's campaign did not release the certificate. Wasn't it online?

Florida case, its not over  lol.

Florida Birther Lawsuit From Michael Voeltz Heard In Court

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/1 … 06523.html

4. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 5 years ago

To me, the question is not whether or not Obama is a U.S. Citizen. I believe he is but this far into his presidency, does it matter?

What concerns me more at this point is he's not an American in his heart. He doesn't believe in the Constitution.

1. profile image58

What has he changed that makes you feel like he is not an American. If you mean the healthcare law then that would mean that the greatest statement in the Bill of Rights means nothing to Americans.
      Every American has the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But to have Liberty and to be able to pursue happiness you first must have life and to have millions of Americans running around without the ability to sustain a healthy life then we have lost focus on our most important values.

working