How to improve your sex life
If you are a few years with your partner it can happen that your sex life gets to a point that you don’t know the difference between the sex you are having and living on the north pole. So if it’s important for you and your partner you can do something about this ladies. With these tips you can try to spice up your sex life.
1. If you want to get closer to one another you have to talk. Ask your partner what he likes but also tell him what you would like. (Don’t tell him about the fantasy you have about your next door neighbor) By listening to each other’s needs and fantasies you can anticipate to that.
2. Separate yourselves from everything once a week. Just the two of you. Away from the daily rush. Close all doors and windows take the children and bring them to a babysitter. Let the work around the house wait till the next day and hide the remote control. This way you can really be together and you’re able to get closer to one another.
3. Spending time together is really important. Do things together you’ll both like. Go shopping; out for dinner, biking or sit on the couch and watch a good movie together while you enjoy a drink. Just have fun together.
4. Go out. Put on your nicest dress and go see a movie, start dancing or go to the theater. Don’t forget to take him out too.
5. Keep paying attention to your looks. Your partner will be pleased when he sees you are still putting some effort in it to look good for him.
6. Young girls might look prettier and better, but forget about tight skin and full non hanging breast. There are still things in which you will outshine. You radiate, have a sense of humor and you’re intelligent. Things your man fell for once. Use those things.
7. Bring back romance in the relationship. The little things make it all worthwhile. A glass of wine while you make dinner, candlelight or just a spontaneous kiss or smile.
8. Send your partner some nice sweet messages. . Put notes in the pockets of his coat; send him a Sms or an e-mail. Like; “Are you coming home early today? I’ve got a surprise for you…” Get him exited when you let him know in a subtle way.
9. Lingerie can get your partner in “the mood” You just have to put it on and see what happens.
10. He will certainly appreciate it when you dance for him or even strip for him. Maybe it’s a little scary at first but you will see that it can be fun when you’re picking the music or try on some nice clothes for it. But watch out. Sometimes it needs more preparation. You won’t be the First that is breaking a leg when trying pole dancing.
11. Giving a massage can give the intimacy you need and next to that it’s quite relaxing.
12. Change the routine and try another position. There’s more than one way even after 25 years of marriage.
13. It doesn’t always have to be evening or dark to do it (okay, maybe sometimes) or Sunday morning each and every week. Try Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon or whatever.
14. Just don’t do it in bed this time. Try the stairs, the washing machine, while taking a shower or do it outdoors (a parking lot maybe?) A little extra excitement can be fun, just knowing you could be caught by a police officer while... well you know….
15 Leave the light on for a change. It can be very arousing to look each other in the eyes. See how his response is and how he’s enjoying.
16. Use some “tools” if you want to feel more excited. What do you think of hand cuffs, Mr. Bunny? But watch out when you try to use chain saws or axes.
17. Blindfolding means Total surrender and optimum enjoying the moment. Let everything overcome you. Nice with handcuffs of course.
18. Foreplay is very important. Caresses and kissing all over can be very... well…exiting again. You might even use your tongue to explore sensitive areas. I mean explore, not licking all over like your dog does when you are getting home.
19. Just crawl up to him once every while. While watching the TV, while walking in the park or drinking a cup of coffee on a terrace. Physical contact can arouse your man. Or caress him on the inside of his leg under the table while he’s just about to take a gulp of his beer there.
20.Just do it! Even when you don’t feel like it because you’re tired or got a lot of things to do. Once you’re at it you will see that it isn’t that bad.
More by this Author
I’ve been cheated on. It was devastating--like being kicked in the gut and thrown into the gutter. I hardly functioned as a human during the day the first weeks after I found out. At night I was up all night...
Are there questions we women could ask to find out if the man we start to like, is really the right one for us. Or do we forget to think as soon we fall head over heals in love and find out after a few weeks , that what...
Do you know why you feel so euphoric when you’re in love? Why you feel happiness when you’re with your love? Do you know what happens in your body and how you can influence this all? Well I’ll try...