10 Men You Don't Want to Date
Dating is hard. Seriously. I'm horrible at it. And with all the nonsense of internet dating websites and books like The Game, it's hard to believe that anybody finds true love in this day and age. But after being in the single world for a while (and hearing your friends' horror stories), you do start to notice some man patterns. Some good, but a LOT of bad. And when I say bad, I mean, men you don't want to date. Ladies, we need all the help we can get, so if you see any of these characteristics in your man, I suggest you get rid of him right quick!
Here are the top 10 types of men you do NOT want to have a relationship with:
1) The Clingy – he calls you sixty times a day, wants to see you every night, and can’t stand it when you see other people. He drives you completely insane with his constant mixtapes that he gives to you to show his love, or obsession. Whatever you want to call it.
2) The Jackass – he thinks it’s funny to insult you in front of his friends, and often tries to degrade you at least once each day in public. He probably drives a huge truck, and his idea of fun is stealing the ice cream cones of unsuspecting children.
3) The Self-Obsessed – he likes himself wayyyy more than you (or anyone) and spends your dates staring at himself in your compact. He makes you match with his outfits and basically sees you as an accessory to his perfect body. You know, like a man purse.
4) The Abuser – he puts you down whenever he can and tries to get you to believe you’re stupid and can’t do any better. His whole goal in life is to keep your self-esteem as low as possible so you won’t leave him. Ironically, he’s usually a huge loser himself with no job, a beer gut, and unattractive facial hair.
5) The Rusher – he tries to cram an entire year of relationship into one month. His goal is to marry you before your six-month anniversary, and you’ve already met his entire family, gone on a romantic vacation AND babysat his cats in the first month of dating.
6) The Commitment-Phobic – he’s so scared of committing that it even takes him 10 minutes to order food at a restaurant because he knows there’s no turning back afterwards. You try for months to get him to even admit he likes you, to no avail.
7) The One Night Stand – he’s the last guy you’d ever think about having a relationship with, but you were drunk and in Mexico, and he was there. The walk of shame is usually involved the next day, and if you saw him more than once, your friends would disown you.
8) The Immature – he’s usually younger than you (but not in every case), and he either plays video games all day or still laughs too hard at fart jokes. He’s got that 13-year-old relationship mentality and can’t handle an adult conversation if his life depended on it.
9) The Jealous – he always thinks you’re cheating on him, even if you’re out with your girl friends, and he’s constantly stalking your phone and email. He once told you he wanted you to stop going to your mom’s house so much because he thought it was unnecessary.
10) The Unambitious – his idea of setting a goal is to win five games of beer pong in a row, or smoke out for a week straight. He has absolutely no goals for the future, no job, and has gotten kicked out of school three times. He only invites you over when he needs you to make a beer run.
Comments 27 comments
More by this Author
Whilst browsing HubPages, I've seen a lot of hubs detailing ways to get your ex back, ways to make him love you again, how to use voodoo to force someone into loving you for eternity, etc. But ironically, not too many...
People in long distance relationships are like the kid in your class who does the extra hard math problems at the end of each section just for fun. Or the person who wakes up at 4AM to run 16 miles every day, up a...
I'll admit it. It's embarrassing, but my friends and I are karaoke junkies. It wasn't always this way. We would karaoke every now and then, for something different to do. Now, we crave it. We make lists of songs to sing...