10 Destinations You Don't Want To Make A Surprise On A First Date
Let's face it. Where you go on a first date can make or break the deal. You can't be thoughtless when it comes to showing your date a good time. And, guys you do want to have a happy date don't you?
The following is a list of places you shouldn't take a first date:
- A BALLGAME. Most girls only agree to go to a game of any kind because the guy wants to go. Don't take her there. It's just not fun. In fact it's boring. If she suggests it on a different date then maybe you should take her then, but only then.
- A CONEY iSLAND. Even if you're going for coffee find some place that's nice after all the there shouldn't be a huge bill for coffee.
- A SPORTS BAR.This is a total turn off. All you'll want to do is check out the games, and believe me she'll notice. Take her somewhere without TVs and loud screaming people.
- YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE. First of all that's not the place to be alone and get to know one another. Besides your friend's idea of clean might not meet up to her standards.Go to your friend's place the next day to dish about the date, not on the date.
- A KARAOKE CLUB. If you want to make her feel out of place and embarrass her to no end then go ahead. But, I'll warn you it's not a good idea. You never know she might not like singing in front of a crowd.
- FISHING OR HUNTING GROUNDS. Never do this. It's yucky. Dirty. No girl is going to want to do this on any date. If she does and you fish and hunt ,marry her.
- SWEATY PLACES. Too hot or humid spots tend to bring out the hostility in people. Don't make her sweat.
- A FANCY PARTY. She probably won't be dressed the way she'd like if she knew she were going, but also you don't want to put her on the spot. Not in any way.
- THE OPERA. Just because Richard took his lady to the opera in "Pretty Woman", most girls wouldn't like to do this, they'd rather talk and get to know you on the first date.
- YOUR MOTHER'S HOUSE. This could spell trouble if you're young and it seems you hang around there quite a bit.You don't want to be known as a Mama's boy.
More by this Author
A friend that I see during the hot season out by the lake said to me once,"Is that a 'fake bake?' She was commenting on my on my tan. As she progressed on her way to the house I thought about it. I had been tanning...
When you live at home you change the décor every so often to make yourself feel good. So why not bring that same inspiration to doing a nursing home room. When you think about it, it's probably the smallest space...
Before you apply any make-up it's important to clean and prepare your skin. After washing your face you'll need to use a moisturizer like vitamin A cream if your skin is dry, or an astringent like lemon juice if your...