10 Ways to Have Passion in Your Relationship.
#4 Of the 30/30 challenge.
Does your relationship lack passion? If so, what are you doing to fix it?
Too many couples often complain that their relationships often lack passion, or that they are in a "rutt", but few, are actually working on making their relationship work!
If your relationship does lack passion, there are several things that you can do to improve it.
- Figure out what's wrong. If there is no passion in your relationship, that means that there is something very wrong with it. Find out what the reason is, and FIX IT! Sit down with your partner, and talk things out. Find out why passion left, and what BOTH of you guys can do to bring it back.
- Bring back Date nights. Dates are NOT just for kids anymore. That's a fact! So, bring back date nights, and make a special evening out of it. Start with Flowers, candy and then see where the evening takes you!
- A rose for a rose. Who says the art of flower giving is dead?? that's perhaps one of the most special gifts that you give to any woman. Its Thoughtful, beautiful, and the picture says a thousand words!
- Gift giving. There is nothing better than receiving a gift from the person that you love, and the feeling is mutual when YOU GIVE A GIFT. Think about that!
- Talk about what's bothering each other. Communication is often one of the best ways to help a relationship get out of the stage that it is on. When couples actually take the time to talk to each other for hours, this makes all the difference. When passion in a relationship is gone, its because couples are no longer IN SINC with each other. They do not talk to each other, and for a while they live separate lives. Communication helps couples get back on track. Sit down with each other and have a heart to heart. See where it leads you.
- Get Creative in BED! Spice things up a bit. Go to a bookstore, and find books on how to get creative in bed. This is A GREAT WAY to bring back the spice to a relationship! Make it a priority to try something new every day, every other day. Or every week. See where this leads you!
- There is nothing wrong with asking for help. If you think you guys might need help getting back to your old selves, then do it. There is nothing wrong with asking a professional for help, especially when you know that this is what you guys need.
- Stop complaining, and start doing! Instead of saying the old fashion: "you never do this or that" and " you never put me in front" etc, just do it! Do something for one another without expecting anything in return from each other. The worst feeling is when someone makes a great gesture for their partner, but the other person has nothing to give in return. Well, forget about that, and just do something for your partner, without thinking of what you want to receive! This will create a chain of actions that can lead to something wonderful!
- Are you worried about anything? This is perhaps one of the leading problems when couples lose passion for each other. Constantly being worried OR stressing out over their work, and their lives. Couples should not only make the time to be with each other, but also make time to leave business at the office! When you are with your partner, be there for each other. Leave everything else behind. It can also be very relaxing!
- Be spontaneous. Sometimes what each couple needs to spark that passion fire is to simply get out of their comfort zone. Be more spontaneous. Do something that you have been thinking about for a while now, and make the most of it. Instead of scheduling your fun, just get out there and do it. This will in turn help your relationship bounce back a bit!
More by this Author
This hub describes 10 reasons why people choose to work from home. Some of these reasons are standard, others are new.
How to flirt? How do you get the attention of the person that you like? In this article, I cover 10 fool proof ways that you can flirt with your crush, and take the initiative that you need to take your friendship to...
Meeting your future In-Laws for the very first time, can not only only be nerve wrecking, but it can also be hard, because it is the moment where you make your first impression on your boyfriends family. Couples like...