10 Things You Overanalyze
1) Your hair – no one really cares that much if one stray strand goes awry.
2) Your body – men are in fact not that picky, and as long as you’re not wearing head-to-toe spandex, you can conceal your flaws.
3) Your nails – you don’t need to have a constant manicure/pedicure, no one really notices.
4) Your blonde moments – making a stupid, unfunny or insensitive comment is embarrassing, but it won’t last long; people get bored and forget about it.
5) Your slip-ups – so, you tripped over your own two feet and almost fell, or you almost walked into a pole. No one really cares. Seriously.
6) Your lack of athleticism – you can be a 50 year old learning to ride a bike, and although you may be embarrassed, probably no one will notice.
7) Your ineptitude – sure, you may be talking to people who are very knowledgeable about something you’re not, so just don’t try to be on par with them. Only say thing you really mean/know.
8) Your handwriting – most people think their handwriting stinks. That may be true, but does it matter to anyone? No.
9) Your guy – men are simple. Period, end of story.
10) Your family – yes, family members are usually embarrassing. But everyone has to deal with that, so don’t sweat over it.
More by this Author
Getting dumped is terrible. Sadly, almost all of us will have to deal with it at some point, so here's a list of 10 songs to keep you feeling fierce while your broken heart is mending. You go, girl!
It's hard for a queer girl out there these days! Mostly the big question is, "Is she gay, or just a hipster?!" The struggle is real, so here are 10 signs that a girl of interest might be gay.
Thinking about getting your septum pierced? Here's my personal experience!
No comments yet.