14 Ways for Guys to Know That The Girl They Are Dating, or Wanting to Date is Out of Their League
Isn't she a pretty girl?
Gullible guys, this is for you
This story is sincerely-dedicated to those guys (like me) who do NOT know that the girl they are either dating or wanting to date is completely out of their league. And by that I mean, NOT below them, but above them in all aspects of living. And to see guys so blinded by love that their eyes are glazed-over to the point of not seeing how much the girl from a higher level of life does not want him.
I have had friends in my younger days that had rather spend every cent of their paychecks just so the girls who were out of their league would just talk to them. I witnessed one instance (of this one-sided love) and it was very sad. This good-hearted guy, who was a hard worker and a loyal friend, loved this girl who was from one of the most-prominent families in our hometown. And she was beautiful—hair, skin, eyes, figure and “that” come hither smile she wore most all of the time.
Now for my Special Guests, The Fabulous Thunderbirds
My Friend was like sheep headed for slaughter
I knew that my buddy was easy prey for her. Or maybe he was just that gullible when she would wink at him and flirt with him just enough to lead him into taking her to a high-class restaurant and pay for a high-priced dinner and on top of that, he would buy her jewelry and sometimes charge it on his credit card to the point of not having money for lunch at his job the next week. But I guess when a guy is infatuated, he will “spend Heaven and earth,” to win the heart of a goddess.
To make things more embarrassing, this girl would actually go out with other guys in front of him. He told me once that he wasn’t worried because she was treating her guy cousins to a “taste of the good life,” but her love belonged to him. I had to hold back the tears.
Breaking-up (for her) was easy to do
I hate this part. One day she dumped him. And he fell so hard that comparable to falling on cement would have been far better. He, needless to say, was devastated. But as time went on, he overcame her dumping him and this girl, a gorgeous brunette with a show-girl body, and where she came from I have no idea, fell in love with him and they later married and were blessed with two beautiful children.
And I hate this part too. I am not saying what happened to the prominent girl was due to her dumping him, but her dad went bankrupt, lost his business, home and high station in our town. She had to get a job, sell her expensive car and settle for a regular automobile, and later she developed an incurable disease. This is where I am stopping. All I can say is that it is true “we reap whatsoever we sow.”
One more time, The Fabulous Thunderbirds
I am completely-mesmerized
Guys, do you know a girl like this?
This girl means TROUBLE
Warning: Guys, keep your eyes open
Oh, if my buddy had only had this list of—
“Ways to Know That The Girl You are Dating or Wanting to Date is Out of Your League”
- Her make-up and dress are worth more than you make on your job for an entire year.
- Her favorite two words are, “For me?”
- “You” are never mentioned in conversations with her.
- When sharing photos with her from your family album and she gushes, “Ohh, what a cute dog,” and turns out the dog is you.
- You finally convince her to have dinner with you and your family. When you seat her at the table and she sees what is on the table, she snaps, “I am not eating this crap!” Your dad, a good soul, says, “Ma, I thought you were cooking friend chicken—we had crap last week.”
- She demands for your brother to go with you and her on dates. Even asks what does he do for a living and how much is he worth?
- When your family says to her, “It’s nice to meet you,” she says, “Yes, I know.”
- You wear your “Sunday best,” to pick her up and she says, “How romantic—picking me up in your work clothes.”
- She demands that she ride in the back seat and you drive. This is due to her family having a chauffer.
- She frequently calls you, “Goof Ball,” or “Stupid,” and says these are your “Pet” names.
- Once while spending time with her in her four-story, 412,000 square feet mansion, her pet poodle, “Pierre,” bites you and instinctually, you swipe at him to stop. She storms at you, “Do not touch my ‘Pierre.’ He has not eaten yet and he thought you were a raw steak. Guess it’s from the work you do in that meat department in that Piggly Wiggly.”
- Her little, privileged niece, “Muffy,” wants a funny clown at her ninth birthday party and you are elected. Your “Ice Queen” girlfriend compliments you by saying, “Stupid, you do not even need a costume.”
- When she introduces you to her parents, brother, and sister, they all say, “Oh, dear. Are you now dating our gardener?”
- Once you and “Ice Queen,” were in a high-scale shopping mall and ran into a “pack” of her girlfriends. “Ice Queen,” instantly abandoned you for them. They went into a huddle and looked at you several times and died laughing. One of “Ice Queen’s” “witch” friends even came over to you and said with a laugh, “You look so funny that I laughed so hard and almost peed in my panties.”
- Another time at her mansion with her entire family who were there for dinner, none of her family even as much as spoke to you. Oh, one old smart butt did. He asked you to freshen his drink—thinking you were a servant.
- And finally, “the” most-degrading thing “Ice Queen” did to you was . . .
- At this huge dinner at her mansion, “Ice Queen,” pouted because you wanted to eat at the table, but her mom, “Catherine Winford Temple,” asked you in a nice way to “please have your food underneath the table,” and suddenly, “Ice Queen” was all better.
Coming Soon . . .a huge and unpredictable surprise.
This girl looks pure and innocent
More by this Author
Southern belles are special. And I know how to get a date with them.
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
Fake, real, or just another television show?