25 Long Distance Relationship Quotes (Part 2)
You probably didn't see it coming but you've found yourself in a long distance relationship and have discovered just how difficult it is.
I previously published 25 Quotes About Long Distance Love (Part 1) and decided to create a Part 2. I'm in a long distance relationship myself and find comfort in these quotes when I'm feeling sad and missing my lover who lives far away from me right now.
Here are 25 Long Distance Relationship Quotes for you to read when you're waiting to meet up with your loved one again.
1. "Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age." - John Dryden
2. "We loved with a love that was more than love." - Edgar Allan Poe
3. "Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated." - Lamartine
4. "I'm not alone, but I am lonely without you." - Unknown
5. "When love is at its best, one loves so much that he cannot forget." - Helen Hunt Jackson
6. "All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time." - Julie Andrews
7. "Like everybody who is not in love, he thought one chose the person to be loved after endless deliberations and on the basis of particular qualities or advantages." - Marcel Proust
8. "Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop." - H.L. Mencken
9. "The art of love is largely the art of persistence." - Albert Ellis
10. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn
11. "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
12. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Bronte
13. "Who so loves believes the impossible.
" - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
14. "What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you." - Richard Wilbur
15. "The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?" - Nicholas Rowe
16. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night." - Bill Watterson
17. "I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." - Javan
18. "All you need is love." - John Lennon and Paul McCartney
19. "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." - Rabindranath Tagore
20. "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland
- Love Pillowcases: Perfect Gift For Long Distance Relationship Couples
Stay connected in the bedroom even if you can't be physically with your lover right now.
21. "And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course." -Kahlil Gibran
22. "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be
an illusion." - Javan
23. "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford
24. "Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing
to draw blood in its defense." - Mark Overby
25. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston
- 25 Quotes About Long Distance Relationship Love (Part 1)
If you're reading this, no doubt you find yourself involved in a long distance relationship. That means that you know the pain that goes with it and it's not always easy finding friends and family members who can...
- 5 Long Distance Relationship Ideas: Advice You Don't Want to Miss
Years ago, a long distance relationship would not likely survive but with the advent of the internet, cheap calling cards and more options for travel, let's just say that your chances of making it through to...
- The Advantages of a Long Distance Relationship
If you're in a long distance relationship like I am, you are only well too aware that there are many disadvantages about this kind of setup. For one thing, physical affection is limited only to when...
- 7 Tips for Women Who Live Alone: Living Alone Doesn't have to be THAT Bad
Whether you're a woman who lives alone by choice or because that's just the way things turned out for you, it can often be a lonely and even overwhelming experience. Going to bed alone, waking up alone...
More by this Author
If you're reading this, no doubt you find yourself involved in a long distance relationship. That means that you know the pain that goes with it and it's not always easy finding friends and family members who can relate...
Years ago, a long distance relationship would not likely survive but with the advent of the internet, cheap calling cards and more options for travel, let's just say that your chances of making it through to the other...
Being a medical laboratory technologist is an interesting career and one that happens to be in high demand right now. However, it is not for everyone.