25 Quotes About Men by Women
Before I start, obviously I'm not homosexual, from my previous articles regarding my dating tips, however I thought it would be interesting to get some great women's philosophy about us men!
1. All men are not slimy warthogs. Some men are silly giraffes, some woebegone puppies, some insecure frogs. But if one is not careful, those slimy warthogs can ruin it for all the others. - Cynthia Heime
2. Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything in the house - Jean Kerr
3. No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry - Unknown Author
4. When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking. - Elayne Boosler
5. If it’s true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers. - Doris Day
6. All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened. - Maya Angelou
7 What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' - Francois Morency
8. Women cry. Men laugh. Whiners moan. Men laugh. Wimps complain. Men laugh - Lisa Gardner
9. Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you - Mae West
10. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. - Erica Jong
11. Men aren't the way they are because they want to drive women crazy; they've been trained to be that way for thousands of years. And that training makes it very difficult for men to be intimate. - Barbara De Angelis
12. Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women. - Marion Smith
13. I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. - Elayne Boosler
14. Women want mediocre men, and men are working to be as mediocre as possible. Margaret Mead
15. Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece. - Unknown Author
16. Whether women are better than men I cannot say—but I can say they are certainly no worse.- Golda Meir
17. All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. - Blaise Pascal
18. Always suspect any job men willingly vacate for women. - Jill Tweedie
19. It’s not the men in my life that counts, it’s the life in my men. - Mae West
20. A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.- Lana Turner
21.When women go wrong, men go right after them. - Mae West
22. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. - Helen Rowland
23. The best way to get a man to do something is to suggest they are too old for it. - Unknown Author
24. Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them. - Marilyn Monroe
25. God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave
women intuition and femininity. And, used properly, that combination
easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. - Farrah Fawcett
More by this Author
I have an admiration for Asian women because I love their petite features, Eurasian women are a unique race which often shares features of Caucasian and Asian people.
http://tinyurl.com/yftepen flickr 1. You look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. It has to be called (pause) Incomparable. 2. I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced...
http://tinyurl.com/yace9np flickr 1. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato 2. Music washes away from...