36 Things I Might Say to a Gorgeous Woman When I am in My "Super Mood"
WRITER’S EXPLANATION: this is not a story about lust among mammals. This is a semi-serious hub about things I would say to any hot and attractive woman if she ever were to cross my path. I had to use photos of women to accent my topic and not just for the males in my readership. Enjoy. Kenneth.
Mankind is sometimes driven by moods. Good, bad, blue and expectancy are all moods that I have now and again. Blue would be my dominant-mood. Oh, I have good moods when I see my followers achieve an important milestone or deserved-award or someone in my family, grandkids to be exact, be beyond excited at an “All ‘A’” report card at the end of a grading period.
I could sense my "Super Mood" was near
I can sense just as easy as putting my ear to the railroad that a train is coming, that a bad mood is rubbing its filthy hands together just waiting for me to open my spirit’s door so “it” can enter and ruin my day. And to help you, I share this: If you have been in as many bad moods as I have, you should have learned to know the tell-tale signs of a bad mood and how to turn the dead-bolt on your spirit’s door and so what if the bad mood gets its feelings hurt? Mine has been hurt many times by a bad mood.
But to be truthful, I guess that my all-time favorite mood is when I have went for hours without rest or sleep and after a certain length of time, something strange happens. I cannot explain it. I feel super-relaxed and confident. Many times when I am in this mood, most anything I say or write makes tons of sense. I remember well when I first met this mood. It was when my friend, Les Walters, the managing editor of our local newspaper, the Journal Record, would pull those dreadful “all-nighters,” to put a special section “to bed,” or ready for the press
I would feel this mood taking over my thinking and working and when the two shifts we pulled ended, I felt remorse, depression so quickly for I knew that “this” mega-uplifting mood was going to leave and I would return to being the “old me,” tired, exhausted and ready to sleep for 22 hours straight.
It was “this” mood that got me to thinking about what if I were to meet some of the gorgeous women I have placed on this piece and what I would say if I were in “this,” what I like to call a, “super mood?” The results might prove interesting.
So thus, my title—
36 Things I Might Say to a Gorgeous Woman When in My “Super Mood”
(to make this piece more interesting, as you read each thing I would say to one of the gorgeous ladies (on this hub), take time to pick the woman that each of my remarks might fit.)
- “I just love watching documentaries about the Petrified Forest.”
- “I am not into gymnastics.”
- “I was formerly an addict of women’s prison movies.”
- “Sure, I dream of transforming myself into a circus clown and speaking in French.”
- “Care to allow me to shine your high heels?”
- “I would love something that you bought me to eat.”
- “I seldom sing Opera. I prefer solo Barbershop Quartet singing.”
- “You look better than a vanilla ice cream cone on a hot Sunday.”
- “I bet you cannot swim while wearing that dress.”
- “Ever starred in a low-budget film with a mutant snail as your co-star?”
- “Confidentially, I am not a licensed doctor.”
- “I hope there are not any more at home like you. Otherwise this compliment is going to be wasted.”
- “You look nothing like Barbara Streisand.”
- “You bet I would love for you to allow me to sleep in your basement.”
- “No, I am terribly sorry. I am not trained in the fine-art of gardening.”
- “I did not have Oriental parents.”
- “Hiking up Mount Everest is not my ‘cup of tea.”
- “You look so good when you look confused.”
- “Are your eyes real or leased?”
- “I used to lease myself out as a rural scarecrow.”
- “I hope you do not own any mink. I am all-in for PETA.”
- “You ever dreamed of touring a hog farm way out in the country?”
- “Are you Barbara Eden’s granddaughter?”
- “Do not say another word. Now you may tell me how much like Kirk Douglas I look.”
- “I appreciate how you ignore me.”
- “I was formerly a man.”
- “Care to go with me on a fishing trip? A free lunch is in it for you.”
- “Are you completely-dependent on cabbage for a diet supplement?”
- “I am the worst romantic man you will ever meet.”
- “I am not at ease until you treat me like trash.”
- “Please do not glare at me and say profane words or I will burst into tears.”
- “Yes, you can go get a cup of coffee for me.”
- “Snow skiing? Never touch the stuff.”
- “I learned to swim when I fell into a sand pile.”
- “You mean that I look like a dog you once owned? Gee, what a sweet thing to say.”
- “Can I dance? Sure thing, but you got to let me sit down.”
How did you do on the matching my comments to the women to the right?
More by this Author
All she did was score fame, fortune, and popularity with "Ode to Billy Joe," and what did it get her? Read this piece to find out.
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
(Poem) about love. Are you guessing female love?