5 Ways to Show Your Love
How to Show Your Love
There are so many different ways that you can show your loved one that you love them. It's actually rather simple once you get the hang of it. Now, although, you may save some of these tips for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, and Valentine's Day, you may consider them an everyday thing. Well, not all of them, but some of the following tips are usable for everyday occurrence and the "just because I love you" moments.
Don't be stingy with your love, share it. Life's too short to not share your love with someone special.
5 Ways to Show Him You Love Him
- Shower him with little gifts: picture frame with a picture of the two of you; slip a note in his favorite magazine; replace his bookmark with a special note; text him sweet nothings.
- Say "I love you" with music: compile a CD of love songs or of his favorite songs and slip it into his car; buy that CD he's had his eye on; write him a song or poem
- Be crafty: make him something that you know he'll love; customize a calendar with pictures, highlighting special days with his favorite sports team
- Do him a favor: do something that he normally does or wants to get done before he has the change; get his watch polished for him; get tickets for that movie he's been dying to see; write him a coupon to get out of his chores for the day
- Prepare a romantic dinner: get the kids out of the house, and dine with style; makes favorite meal and finish off with his favorite dessert
5 Ways to Show Her You Love Her
- Just tell her: just saying "Honey, I love you" will mean the world to her; don't go overboard with it, but say those three little words at random, catch her off guard.
- Be more affectionate: face it, women tend to need more physical attention; genle kisses on the cheek; touch her face; hug her; all just because.
- Sweets: women tend to have an extra sweet tooth; bring her home her favorite candy, pastry, or dessert. Remember chocolate contains Phenylethylamine, which is a chemical that gets released in the brain when you're in love (plus it helps her reach her 'O')- find chocolates that are 40% to 70% cocoa.
- Small gifts: find little things that remind you of her, she'll appreciate it plus she'll know you were thinking about her; magazines at the check out counter; cell phone accessories that she's been wanting; the book, CD, or DVD, that she's been dying to get her hands one
- Surprise her: little surprises that show her you were thinking about her during the day; send her flowers at home or work
Buy Flowers Online
- Buy Fresh Flowers, Gifts, & More
Send fresh flowers with 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, your florist of choice. Offering flower delivery, plants, gift baskets, sweets & more. Same day nationwide delivery available.
Surprise your loved one with fresh roses, tulips, or other flowers. Choose from one of our beautiful Valentine's Day flower arrangements including romantic red roses.
How To Show Love
- How to Show Love- wikiHow
Showing our love towards those who deserve it is an art, so practice and perfect the art of showing love.
- How to Show Love Without Words
How to Show Love Without Words. Saying I love you shows a commitment, a tied emotional feeling about another person, and when it is said to you, it gives you a warmth...
More by this Author
Staph infection is caused by a bacterium that has evolved to resist many of our current antibiotics, and is a growing concern. Staph infections can be fatal if not treated properly.
It's not uncommon for men to date women who are younger than they are. If your dad is dating someone your age, there may not be much you can do but be honest with him.
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.