The Hottest Twelve Tips On How To Get A Woman To Love You
How Do I Get A Woman To Love Me?
Confused? Given up? Frustrated? Are you in a relationship which you desperately want to make work or in a marriage which has become stagnate, and you fear you will lose her? Are you a hermit or self inflicted bachelor who has no idea how to attract the opposite sex, as you see women as aliens, afraid to get involved with one. Let's assume you are in a relationship after successfully following my steps in http://blondepoet.hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Ten-Tips-For-The-Single-Man-On-Dating-Women and now need advice on how to get a woman to love you. Knowing just what to do to capture her heart is so much easier when you know how. Too often couples take each other for granted after the honeymoon phase dies down as monotony and familiarity settle in, and unless you keep your relationship alive, eventually it will shatter into a million pieces, as it most likely comes to an end. This article is directed on how to get a woman to want you, however by no means is it one sided. Of course there are things a woman should do for her man to keep the love and romance alive, which I intend to write upon conclusion of this hub.
'What men have to realise is a woman is an amplified version of how she is treated by her partner'.
If she is fed on a diet of negative words, criticism, indifference, ignorance and apathy she will be a unhappy and dissatisfied women who will in turn, return your negative imput back one hundred fold. If you nurture her, appreciate and love her the way she needs to be loved, you will have one happy woman, as well as one strong, healthy and loving relationship. Sometimes when the man senses the relationship has gone downhill he is often in the dark on how to save it, and can't understand why having more sex won't fix the problems much to his best efforts.
Getting A Woman To Want You Starts By Gaining Her Love And Trust
Honestly men try my top twelve tips based on what women want, I promise you won't be disappointed. By being aware of her needs daily, by practicing my twelve tips with conviction and sincerity, your partner will begin to warm more to you, as your relationship deepens and grows stronger. Obviously to tackle the whole list at once is impossible, I suggest you just try a few at a time, adding more and more as you go.
'Honestly men don't just lie back, and take your woman for granted any longer, without taking any action to keep your relationship alive, for if you do nothing, one day she may no longer be there, it happens to thousands of couples each day, and it just may happen to you'.
My Top Twelve Tips For A Man To Win A Woman's Heart
1. Always remember to say goodbye to her when you leave as well as looking happy to see her when you return. Hug her or kiss her, show her you have missed her. If you make an effort to greet your friends or family in a warm way, especially when around her, yet do not make the same effort with her, you can guarantee she will resent you for it.
2.Thank her for cooking such a mouth watering meal, thank her for ironing your work clothes, thank her for all the small things men tend to take for granted after the honeymoon phase of the relationship wears off. I bet when you were dating you would have thanked her for all the effort she went to to cook you up a storm. Women still need to know that you appreciate the things she does for you.
3. When she has gone to that extra effort to do herself up for a special event, or just because she is beautiful, remember to tell her how gorgeous she looks. Women want to feel that their lover is still attracted to them, they take getting ready for nights out much more seriously than a man does, often spending heaps time and effort in doing themselves up to look good. If a man fails to make a woman feel good when she makes that special effort over time, she will gradually stop making any effort at all. That's when a man complains that she doesn't seem to bother anymore with her appearance and has let herself go.
4. Remember to give her affection like cuddles, kisses or holding her hand where it doesn't lead on to you wanting anything more from her. If the only time you touch her is because you want sex from her, she will resent you even touching her over time, thinking you only want her for one thing. This can make some women even feel like a prostitute especially if other areas of the relationship are not going well.
5. Every now and then do something special for her like bringing home something you know she loves. It doesn't always have to be flowers which can cost the earth, it can be something simple like her favorite chocolate bar, a bottle of wine she adores, two tickets for the movie she said she wanted to see, or even a take-away meal, so she doesn't have to cook for a night. Little gifts mean a lot to a woman. It shows her that you truly care and she will appreciate you going out of your way to do something for her.
6. Resist the strong temptation to ogle the perfect ten that goes past when you are with her. If you do she just may resent you for it especially if she has insecurities about herself, and low self esteem. Make her feel she is the one who captures your eye.
7. Become a good listener, give her your full attention when she offloads things that are worrying or upsetting her. Resist the urge to offer solutions, unless she asks. Just listening to her, and that includes removing your eyes from the television set onto her, will make her happy that her man really cares about her feelings.
8. Show interest in the things that interest her. Know where her true talents lay and encourage her to pursue them. If she is a writer be sure to read and compliment her writing. If she is into craft-work or sewing ask her to show you her handiwork when she finishes them. Whatever it may be that interests her share her enthusiasm by giving her praise for all she puts her hand to. If you show no interest in the things that she loves to do and is good at, it gives her the message that you simply don't care for her the way she needs a man to care for her.
9. Lighten her load by offering to give her a hand around the house. Instead of waiting to be asked to help her, just get up out of the lounge chair and do the dishes, especially when you know how tired she is feeling. Run a vacuum through the carpet, hang out the washing, bath your kids, do whatever needs doing, she will love you for it. While cleaning the kitchen from the gorgeous meal she just made for you both, suggest to her to take time out, whether it be pampering herself in a hot bath, ringing her friends or family, or simply putting her feet up to relax. Housework to some women, especially those with small children can become overwhelming a full time job in itself. Lending her a hand when you can will be worth more than an ounce of gold to her. She will adore you for thinking of her and making the effort.
10. Even if the two of you have been together for centuries surprise her by taking her out on a date, whether it be to the movies, dinner or a weekend away. If you have kids, organise a babysitter, and take a night out together. Mothers especially need time out, to connect with themselves as an individual, as well as being a parent. So often tired mums after battling the housework and kids all day long, begin to forget who they really are as a person, having to take on a mother, doctor, counsellor, cleaner and nurturer role every single day. A happy mother makes a much better mother who can switch off from time to time by getting out the house with her partner, and simply enjoy being herself once again.
11. Never forget her birthday, anniversary, send her some flowers on Valentines Day. These days are so important to her and if a man can not be bothered to make a note of them in his mind, this will hurt her deeply, and eventually resentment towards him will set in.
12. Lastly it is important for a man to realise that 'domestic violence' is not just physical but 'emotional abuse' too. If you find yourself a majority of time criticising her, demeaning her in public, belittling her, getting angry at her for trivial things, you really need to stop and have a good long hard look at yourself and what it is doing to her. Relationships like this are doomed from the start. The tongue can be sharper than a two edged sword and I guarantee you she will remember the negative things you say to her far far longer than what you ever will. If you have an anger problem seek help, if drinking is what starts you off in these verbal attacks against her, do something about it before its too late. A woman is extremely sensitive to the hurtful things a man can say to her, it is therefore important to think before you speak, focusing on words of love, encouragement, praise and respect. A woman who is treated well makes a very happy woman, who in turn makes a happy man.
Copyright © 2012 Deb Murray
For The Men
If Your Woman Was Asked Which Of These You Do To Make Her Feel Loved Would It Be;See results without voting
For The Women
Which Of These Things Do You Wish Your Partner Would Do More For You?See results without voting
For Men Needing A Little More Help On Women Be Sure To Read Some Of My Popular Articles Including;
- ADD SOME MAGIC TO YOUR SEX-LIFE
'Your lips speak soft sweetness, your touch a cool caress I am lost in your magic, my heart beats within your chest'.Let's face it, sex lives can become mundane especially if familiarity has crept in..
- The Best Ten Dating Tips For Dating Women
Ten hot dating tips that the single man needs to know about dating women.Great dating advice for men on asking a woman out, what to wear, what to say and lots ways to ensure there will be a second date.
- The Biggest Fattest Turn-offs For A Woman Are...
What are the biggest turn-offs for women. Is it the 'Nose Picker' or perhaps the 'Stink Bomb' Men be sure to read this hub and avoid making those little mistakes that will turn her off forever.
- What A Woman Wants by blondepoet
Great advice written specifically for a man on how to understand a woman. Sometimes it is easy for a man to forget the differences between the two sexes. Knowing what a woman wants from a man and how a woman thinks is important for a man
More by this Author
There Are Love Songs For Every Mood Number One For 'Long Distance Love' This song will stir the heart,With two souls so far apart.A reassurance that love does wait,For the one, your true soul mate. Daniel...
Ladies discover the top list of what turns a man on as well as what turns him off. Understanding a man a little better equips a woman with tools to net the guy of her dreams.
Some great advice on how to kiss your boyfriend with kisses he will never forget. Technique is the key to the art of kissing.Throw those sloppy useless kisses out the door forever.