9 Secrets to Rekindle Romance in Your Relationship
9 Secrets to Rekindle Romance
How do you rekindle romance when it’s completely gone in a relationship? While rekindling romance in a relationship can make you become more appreciative of each other, it takes a little more effort, but the fruits are really rewarding. To help you through, here are 9 secrets to help you bring back romance in your relationship;
1. Create Time for Romance… You cannot rekindle romance if you don’t dedicate time for it. On your calendar, mark special dates such as the Valentine’s Day or anniversaries so that you can have to appreciate your partner in more than one ways.
2. Take a Walk down the Memory Lane… Sometimes, sitting down to recount what you’ve been through since the first date can be one of the most romantic things you’ll ever do. Taking time to reminisce the past makes you laugh at your mistakes while appreciating the trying times as well.
3. Spice up Bedroom Matters… Frequently sprucing the sex is a major step towards rekindling romance in a relationship. That sex is imperative in relationships cannot be overstated but you need to get creative a little bit so as to make it more exciting. You can move from the old sex position to new ones for instance.
4. Talk… Frequent communication with your partner gives you the chance to share your fears and expectations. It gives you a chance to resolve any issues that the relationship may be facing thereby creating a strong bond between you and your partner.
5. Surprise Your Partner… It’s not bad to throw you partner a surprise party when he or she expects it. Surprises have a way of getting into a person’s heart since they are meant to show them they’re appreciated and have a special place in their partner’s heart.
6. Touch… There’s something to a touch that makes it very powerful. Touch your partner as often as you can. Hold hands as you walk, cuddle on the couch and get intimate more often. Don’t forget to have a good laugh while you’re at it.
7. Become Unpredictable… One of the easiest ways to rekindle romance in a relationship is by avoiding being too predictable. Perhaps the reason why the romance in your relationship is on a downward spiral is because your partner knows what to expect from you, thus engaging with you becomes boring.
8. Change the Scenery… How do you spend your pass time? Do you sit at home watching movies or tour the coffee shop for a cup of coffee? While there’s nothing wrong with that, perhaps it's time you changed where you tour and do during your free time. Take a stroll along the beach, do mountain climbing; just change the scene.
9. Focus on “We”… Having been in a relationship for some time, it’s only fair if you shifted the focus on “you” to “we”. Talk of “we need to” rather than “I need to “. This makes your partner feel part and parcel of the relationship and that you’re not selfish.
Bad times are bound to rock your relationship once in a while but this should not be a reason to let go off the romance you’ve been enjoying. In case you lose romance, bringing it back is a simple as applying these 9 secrets to rekindle romance in your relationship.
More Hubs On Bringing The Romance Back
- 10 Steps on How to Keep a Healthy Relationship
While being is a relationship is good, keeping it healthy can be a bit tasking. When the relationship is new, everything seems to work perfectly as you warm up to each other. However, as it progresses, simple dynamics tend to be overlooked and...
- How to Rekindle a Marriage - 6 Ways to Revive the Passion
When passion begins to wane in a marriage, revisiting your priorities might do you some good. Obviously when theres no passion in marriage there must be a reason or reasons behind it. It takes two to tango, thus the effort both of you put in..
- How to Rekindle a Dying Relationship or Marriage
Is your relationship or marriage headed down south right now? Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and relive the times when you were so into each other? Well, you could bring back the good times depending on the rekindle relationship...
- Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile
Have you been wondering about what Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile? Here's a couple to get you started...[My life with you is like a movie] you are the main character and hero and the entire movie got better when you entered in. Or.
- Romantic Texts for Him That He Will Love
If you think romance is overrated, think again. Romance is one of the core components of a successful relationship. However, being romantic does not necessarily mean going a little over the edge prove to him that you love him. Sometimes its;
- 6 Romantic Messages For Her That She Will Love
The first time I saw Jenny was at a friends party sometime last year. She was strikingly beautiful. The kind of woman I would love to be seen with. I have had no problems talking to ladies but Jenny gave me goose bumps. How was I to talk t
- 5 Ways to Use Love Text Messages to Excite Your Partner
Text messages are here to stay; as a matter of fact they are fast becoming a convenient way of expressing love between partners. Why wouldn't they? At the press of a button, you are able to say what would have taken five o
- Sweet Cute and Funny Romantic Text Messages for Her
When was the last time you told your girlfriend how much you loved her? Better yet, do you remember when you last composed romantic text messages for her just to let her know she meant the world to you? You see, text messages form incredible...
- Romantic Love Text Messages to Say I Love You
I love you! These are three simple words yet very powerful, especially when used in a relationship. In the same breath, these are equally romantic words if delivered in the correct manner. Sending your partner romantic love text messages to say I...
More by this Author
It is one thing to feel as the center of attention and it is another to crave being the center of attention. One way to make yourself attractive to a guy is by suddenly playing hard to get after you are through with the...
Have you been wondering about what Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile? Here's a couple to get you started...[My life with you is like a movie] you are the main character and hero and the entire movie got...
Is your relationship or marriage headed down south right now? Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and relive the times when you were so into each other? Well, you could bring back the good times depending...
No comments yet.