All Day Sex Feast
Romance is in the air and what a better way to celebrate it than offering your lover an all day sex feast? No, I'm not talking about having sex ALL day long, many of us would not last that long, although lounging around and indulging in intimate moments throughout the day could add a very delicious twist to this day of decadence!
I've gathered together a full day menu of recipes that have some heavy duty aphrodisiac benefits as well as being just plain sexy to share together. Whether you pick just one meal, or pick them all, your lover is going to love the time and effort you put into feeding them some of the most delicious and sensual food ever!
You'll notice the meals are on the lighter side, but they will be filling! You'll get the highest energy benefits without feeling too full to be sexy. Plus you'll enjoy meals that will be remembered for years to come.
Sexy Breakfast Feast
Easy Eggs Benedict
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup real butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- Fry Canadian bacon until evenly browned and set aside.
- Bring three inches of water to simmer in a large saucepan, then pour in vinegar
- Break four eggs and add to the water, cook until white are set, but yolks are still soft. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Melt butter, but don't allow it to brown.
- Blend egg yolks, heavy cream, and cayenne pepper until smooth, then add half of the hot butter, stirring throughout.
- Add lemon juice, then rest of the butter, continue stirring.
- Place Canadian bacon on each 1/2 of the english muffins, add one poached egg to each.
- Drizzle with cream sauce and serve immediately.
Serve with melon slices with a very thin slice of lemon over the top of those, drizzle with honey. Ice water, juice, or mimosas are a great beverage to serve with this.
This recipe calls for Vegetable Cream Cheese. For this, mix together:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced scallions
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped carrot
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped radish
- Pepper to taste
You can make this a day or two in advance and allow the flavors to blend together.
- Two sesame seed or sourdough bagels
- Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Four slices smoked salmon
Toast bagels and spread vegetable cream cheese over the bottom half of each bagel.
Place salmon pieces over vegetable cream cheese on bagel and place remaining bagel halves on top.
Serve with this slices of star fruit and your favorite beverage.
Keep Your Energy Up with Healthy Snacks
Many of us get hungry in the mid afternoon. Serve a platter of a variety of cheese, fruit, veggies, and crackers. This can be prepared in advance so you don't have to waste time cutting and cleaning.
Raspberry or flavored iced tea makes a special touch.
Super Seduction Supper
Sumptious Meals Call for Sumptious Ingredients
Filet Mignon and All the Trimmings
This supper is going to start with a salad, then main dish and side menu.
Salad Dressing (This can be made a day or two in advance)
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Baby Asparagus Spears
- ¼ Cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 thinly sliced avocado
- 1 thinly sliced carrot
- 6 thinly sliced strawberries
Start by layering the romaine lettuce attractively on a plate. Arrange aspargus spears, avocado, carrot, and strawberry slices over top and sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing and this is ready to serve.
- 8 ounces Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 Beef Tenderloin Fillets, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 2 thickly sliced slices of bacon
- 2 Tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
- Marinate beef tenderloins in salad dressing for three to four hours
- Preheat oven to Broil, set the rack on a medium rack, not the highest
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each filet and tie with kitchen twine
- Broil steaks, about eight minutes on each side. Keep an eye on them so they don't get overly browned
Serve with medium sized baked potato with sour cream and butter and steamed asparagus spears drizzled in vinegar. The beverage options could be a fine wine, or your choice.
No All Day Sex Feast would be complete without an absolutely decadent dessert! We chose one that's scrumptious, and fun to feed each other!
Coffee Laced Chocolate Fondue
- 32 ounces dark chocolates (We love the Ghiardelli dark chocolate chips for this
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Two Tablespoons of your favorite gourmet flavored instant coffee
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
Melt ingredients together over low heat until simmering, make sure it doesn't boil. Add to fondue pot. Light the candle under the fondue pot to keep the chocolate melted.
Serve with a variety of strawberries, banannas, maraschino cherries, angel food cake, orange slices, and just about anything else that sounds yummy and sensual to eat. Add some whipped topping and feed to each other with your fingers!
Serve with some rich dark coffee and adjourn to the bedroom to offer some delicious treats all your own!
More by this Author
Ginger is at the top of the list in history and sympathetic magic as helping to increase lustful yearnings and increase sex drive! It stimulates sexual performance in both men and women, and aids in the feelings of...
My Google search states that there are 14,600,000 results for the search "Love Spells". That shows me that love spells are being searched for, talked about, and advertised. Unfortunately, there are many...
The Cayenne is a red hot chili pepper, also known as capsicum. The origin of the word Capsicum is somewhat a mystery. It's assumed to be derived from the Greek word "kapto", which means to bite. True to...