Are You Absolutely Sure That She's Not Tired of You?
Boredom is not a new thing.
It's been here since the days of Adam and Eve. Sometimes my thinking is that the man reason the serpent, aka/ Satan, got Eve's attention was that she was tired of Adam and his inability to pay attention to her and her needs. It was always, "Eve, we have a new orange grove." or, "Eve have you taken time to inventory the deer population?"
Any woman or man if given the same circumstances would grow bored. I would. And that same lethal device, boredom, is still around in 2015. How do I know this? Just look at the many social media outlets and check the relationship status of people and you will be a lot of "now single" as opposed to "happily involved with a loving partner." Things change. But does the area of love and happiness have to suffer so much?
I am here to step in and help.
So men who are unsure, torn apart with doubt and plagued with mental grief if his girlfriend tired of him or not, I am going to give you these near-priceless signs that if you take time to lay down that worrying and simply look at your sexy girlfriend's body language and facial expressions, it will not take you all day to know . . .
If You Are Absolutely Sure That She is Not Tired of You
- Her eyes are always cast away from yours when you talk to her.
- She thinks you do not see her biting her bottom lip.
- She licks her lips often because of nerves you are thinking.
- Frowning when you call her name is getting way too frequent.
- Rustling her pretty hair to hurt your train of thought is just one of her tools.
- She winks at you for no reason.
- She purses her lips at you as if to agree with you on your thinking that she is the BEST girlfriend in the universe.
- Her left cheek starts to twitch when you start asking her the tough questions such as: "Cynthia, tell me the truth. Have you grown tired of me?"
Disturbing body language
- Crossing and uncrossing her legs several times to keep you distracted.
- Taking her soft hand and caressing your chin.
- Running her hand through your hair and giggling when she messes it up.
- Hugging you when you weep about the possibility of her leaving you for "Sanchez," the Latino building janitor.
- Putting her feet into your lap when your voice starts sounding very serious.
- Sitting in your lap when your face turns red with frustration.
- Pulling you toward her bedroom as if this will cure what is wrong with you.
Words and phrases she misuses
- She, for some reason, calls you "Dave," when she knows that your name is "Frank."
- She says, "hun, you are so funny," and giggles, but you confided a serious problem to her, not a joke.
- "What now?" is said by her so much that you can predict when she is going to say it.
- "My name is "Helen," she storms at you, but you stand your ground and reply, "Helen? Last week you said your name was "Barbara?"
- She interrupts many times when you are making her edgy then smiles at you and says, "you are so, so cool. Are you like this when you teach your college classes?" You suddenly realize that she has no idea who you are.
- "Please, whatever your name is, get out of my apartment," you say firmly to her.
- "But I need to stay here in case my boyfriend should drop by," she replies with doe-like eyes.
- "Hey, I AM your boyfriend," you say with anger.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry, "Bill." I will be gone in an hour," "Helen" says.
More by this Author
All she did was score fame, fortune, and popularity with "Ode to Billy Joe," and what did it get her? Read this piece to find out.
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
Yes, "we" talk funny in the South. Need proof? Just read this hub.