Are you a true friend or not?
Am I a true friend or not?
Friendship is indeed essential to everyone. Many great stories were told about friendship. According to studies a person with true friends are more likely to overcome difficult problems and situations than those who haven’t. Indeed friends offer a lot of things in making our existence truly satisfying. But are you a good and true friend? It is about time to find it out.
You are a true friend is you answered yes to at least seven questions below:
- My lifestyle and my words stir my friends to refrain from activities and habits that will pull them down.
- When nice things happen to your friend, you truly feel happy for him/her with no jealousy or envy at all.
- When your friends have problems, you will do whatever just to help him/her even at the point of using your hard-earned money.
- It is easy for you to forgive your friend when he/she just hurt your feelings.
- When your friends are in trouble they will come to you for help or advice or they will just have a conversation on what he/she is going through.
- When a friend does something which is embarrassing, you will just secretly laugh at it but will never tell about this to other people.
- You don’t select friends with their physical appearance or status in life.
- You never say cruel things about your friends especially behind their backs.
- You can be trusted. When your friends tells secret you will just keep them.
- For you friendship is not about how you will gain advantages.
I hope this article helped you know if you are indeed a good friend. But keep in mind that as a friend it is your task to look out for your pals and know your responsibilities. For true friends treat you the way they want to be treated.
Thanks a lot for the read.
Feel free to leave your feedback in the comment section below.
24th hub in the hubChallenge
Related /Suggested Readings
- How to Feel Good About Yourself When You Don't Have Many Friends
- 50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you are looking for in a friend
- Why other people find it difficult to have an enduring friendship
- The importance of intimate friendship
- Are you a true friend or not?
- Ways to let your kids or children have friends
- How to Make Real Friends and be a Great Friend
More by this Author
It is one of the requirements in school where the students are given the opportunity to act in response to the given tasks to them through watching movies and video clips, reading stories and the list goes on by written...
Learn about traditional Filipino family values.
Next to food and clothing which are the basic needs of humans, there comes housing. Building a house which will eventually be called home is one of the greatest tasks of parents. This is the abode where love can be...