Assuming all of your essential needs are met (food, water, shelter, clothing) what non-essentials would you still...
I have to have the ocean! Florida! Rah!
Ten Things I Must Have
1. Friends and family - guess that's a given, but couldn't live without them, even though they drive me crazy sometimes.
2. Pets and animals. I guess they are almost up there with friends and family.
3. Photos - all those memories would be hard to live without!
4. My computer - I spent a lot of time alone and would be lost without my computer - how would i write for HUB?!
5. Art supplies - I'm a painter and cannot imagine a world without my art supplies!
6. My camera - it's one of my 'bets friends' and I love to take photos and have the memories to look back on.
7. Garden - one of my great joys can comforts is gardening. I have to have plants!
8. Chocolate - I know it's not a necessity, but it sure helps me feel better and I love it so!
9. My kitchen gadgets. This may sound lame, but I love to cook and my food processor, blender, mixer, bread machine and other kitchen gadgets make life more fun and cooking so enjoyable!
10. The ocean. I love the ocean, especially the gulf-coast of Florida I don't get to spend much time there - but when I do I'm in heaven!
Stuff I Must Have!
//www.amazstore.net/:My favorite kitchen toy - I make my own salad dressings, smoothies and cream soups in seconds!
//www.amazstore.net/:This little beauty has paid for itself in no time. It's very strong so I can make glueten-free bread, cakes and even my own jam with it! Small space saving too!
More by this Author
Japanese Painted Fern - Loves moisture and shade Hardy Hibiscus survived zone 5, has enormous blooms and loves wet feet! Ferns love damp soil - this is a cinnaomon stick fern. Pink Bleeding Hearts. Water will rot...
Billions of plastic grocery bags are dumped into the environment world wide each year. You've probably seen many of them blowing through parking lots, stuck in trees and cluttering up the landscape. You can help rid the...
Cimifugia (Ligularia blooming at it's base. These get practically no shade and tolerate dry conditions. Ligularia Desminoides Cinnamon Stick Fern Corydalis Japanese Painted Fern Woodland Poppy The photo above this...
No comments yet.