50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you are looking for in a friend
50 Attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you might be looking for in a friend
Friends are essential to you for they will play a role in shaping up your values, desires in life and even your personality.
Here is a list of 50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities you might be searching for in a friend:
- Exceptional when it comes to having conversation
- Someone who value your friendship
- Honest and someone you can trust
- Will stick with you no matter what
- Will give you honest comment and feedback
- Good looking
- You share same convictions, ideas, goals and objectives
- Not fond of gossips
- Someone who is fond of adventure
- Someone who is fun to be with
- Humble and meek
- Someone who is funny and can make you laugh often
- Can keep secret
- Can allot time for you
- Has empathy
- Looks for the good in others
- You share same passion for sports, hobbies and other activities
- Loving and sincere
- Loves nature
- Share the same religious beliefs
- Witty, smart or bright
- Someone who has a good position in work
- Keep abreast with the latest fad, craze or fashion
- Allow you to borrow his/her stuff
- Provides honest and constructive criticisms
- Share the same political views
- Will not embarrass you in front of others
- Someone who is not incapable of exploiting you
- Not jealous
- Will not pressure to go against your beliefs, principles and convictions
- Has many skills
- Someone who has goals, objectives and dreams in life
- Very understanding
- Not an emotional vampire or someone that doesn’t bombard and infect you with his/her own set of great problems
- Has cool stuffs and gadgets
- Someone who is very talented and skills
- Someone who is gentle in both actions and words
- Someone who has substance and has great ideas
- Someone who can give you sound advice and wise counsel
- Has sense of humor
- A good problem solver
- Adventurous or outgoing
These are some fine attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you might be looking for. There is no such thing as a “perfect friend,” though. Keep in mind that physical appearance and social status in life are irrelevant. Seek friends that are equipped with priceless intangibles to ensure that you are in good company at all times.
Thanks a lot for the read.
Feel free to give your feedback in the comment section below.
My 26th hub in the Hubchallenge
Related /Suggested Readings
- How to Feel Good About Yourself When You Don't Have Many Friends
- 50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you are looking for in a friend
- Why other people find it difficult to have an enduring friendship
- The importance of intimate friendship
- Are you a true friend or not?
- Ways to let your kids or children have friends
- How to Make Real Friends and be a Great Friend
More by this Author
Next to food and clothing which are the basic needs of humans, there comes housing. Building a house which will eventually be called home is one of the greatest tasks of parents. This is the abode where love can be...
We decorate our homes with wide-array of fabrics and decorating will be easier especially if you know your textile very well. Here is a list of the different fabrics that you may use to decorate your homes with zest: ...
The students for sure learn a lot of things in school. The students are cinched to discover, develop and hone skills that will be helpful later in life. The various subjects taught here are also expected to give the...