Awkward Guys: Ways for You Not to Approach, Talk to, or Meet Hot Girls
This is you
And you cannot help
being awkward, bumbling, and shy. I am not here to judge or condemn you for "I" was once where you are, but I found a way out. I took myself "to school," and took a cold, honest look at myself. Did I like what I saw? No.
So I went through all of the areas of my life and it hit me. When I was in the process of either approaching, wanting to meet or just talk to a hot girl, I always, like clockwork, got rejected. Without any pomp or circumstance. Just hard, heaving laughter from a hot girl or group of hot girls sitting at a table in a plus restaurant.
Boy, did I do some suffering. I won't lie. I know that you are suffering even as you read this story, but hold it. I am going to tell you why you are a "loser," who is used to striking-out on a regular-basis.
A hot chick who has "kicked you to the curb"
Pal, girls like this
are hot, but they are almost-impossible for a hunk-of-a-man, a top-notch body builder, and even myself to meet, so I do not blame you for failing miserably at trying to meet these girls who excel in breaking a guy's heart.
it's not magic. And it does not take a huge-amount of money that you give to some fortune-teller in Baton Rouge. It is using common-sense in "how" you are going-about meeting hot girls.
I hope by the time you are finished with this story you will not be upset or angry at me because I am only trying to help you be with the hot girl you have been dreaming of for days. Maybe weeks.
Now mind you, I am not a miracle-worker. I am an average man who knows a thing or two about gorgeous women and more-importantly, it is what I know what not to do around these goddesses that counts the more.
What a smokin' hot girl
These girls are not for awkward guys
Awkward guys, wouldn't you love to date this beauty?
don't be a dunce, sure you would. I would too, but I am way too old for her and besides, I am a happily-married man who has seen his "wild days," and none of them included girls like this one.
But to all of you single, awkward guys, who would be happy to just talk to a regular girl, just take some time to stop crying and read these bits of genius-advice. Then go out and see if they don't work.
- When you walk up to a table of hot girls, make sure your fly is not open. Girls love to poke fun at guys like you who seldom check their zipper when dressing or before you leave the men's room. A good rule of thumb is: "Don't skip checking the zip."
- Make sure that your teeth are not filthy. A sure turn-off for hot girls and girls in general is a guy with teeth that look like a farmer's barnyard.
- Make sure that your breath is fresh and acceptable. The same thing for your teeth applies to your breath. Be sure that when you speak to the girl, she isn't put to sleep by your toxic breath.
- Do not yell-out your name. Softly say your name in a mannerly-way. Girls love for guys to not be as abrasive. Just sneak into a girl's rest room and listen to what they are really saying about guys like you.
- Do not get caught eavesdropping in the girl's rest room. You could be arrested as a "masher," and for stalking.
- Watch how you walk. If you are prone to stumbling, practice at home how to walk straight and with poise. But take a note of wisdom here. Some girls adore a clumsy man, so do not walk too-perfectly or she will think you are snooty man.
Jessica Biel of Seventh Heaven and major films
Absolutely . . .Do not
- Plop-down at the table where the hot girl or girls are watching you like an alligator watching a sick deer, and suddenly whip-out your wallet and say, "You girls want to see me at the flea market last week?"
- Be self-imposing, or just plain pushy by ordering drinks for the girl before asking her what she drinks.
- Ask her to dance and then lose your balance and bust your butt on the floor causing the hot babe to ask, "Mr. Clumsy, is this a joke?" or "Did someone put you up to acting stupid to make me look bad?"
- Briskly walk up to the hot chick at the bar and do your famous "Trigger" impression. Remember "Trigger?" She or he was Roy Rogers' famous horse.
- Put your sweaty hand on hers and say, "Buy me a drink, sweet thang."
- Try to pay for her drink, and when you whip-out your wallet, a condom falls onto the bar and she giggles herself into a trip to the ladies room.
- Give her a famous actor's name. Pal, she has eyes.
Look at this pretty girl
See what she
is doing? She is laughing at you, awkward guys. For doing what you always do when you are wanting to meet girls like her and those on this story.
So if you love to be laughed-at, made fun of, and humiliated, ignore the priceless tips on how not to meet hot girls I gave you in this story, but if you want to be known as a "man about town," and the fabled-title, "a ladies man," . . .
put these suggestions in-motion tonight. Do not wait. And just remember . . .
" Awkwardness can be cured "
More by this Author
All she did was score fame, fortune, and popularity with "Ode to Billy Joe," and what did it get her? Read this piece to find out.
Just because a guy kisses a girl without her slapping him does not mean that he knows everything about the art of kissing to make girls happy.
This is a trufh-filled piece about how great my life has been by being bald.