Black, White & Pink Wedding Ideas: Wedding Color Themes
Black, white and pink wedding invitations
1. These invitations can be found at http://www.fallweddinginvitation.net for $1.60 a piece.
I love the design of the invitation including the black and white damask border.
White or pink wedding flowers
2. These fresh from the farm white on white hand tied flower bouquets are available at La Bella Baskets for $79.95.
3. I always love all white or mostly white flower bouquets but an all pink bouquet is also an aesthetically pleasing option for your black, white and pink wedding.
Beautiful wedding cakes with black, white and pink decorations
4. I was very impressed by this cake found on an independent part time cake artist Vanessa's blog. It is very elegant and professional looking so kudos to Vanessa. Many other people get some training in cake decoration and artistry but don't achieve the neatness and precision that is needed to be successful at it. I think this is an example of a very fine job.
5. Here is another very pretty option for a black, white and pink wedding cake.
6. A second wedding invitation option that pairs nicely with the second cake featured (#5) is below and was found at invitationstyles.com
7. A black tablecloth with fuschia accessories and white dinnerware makes for a very attractive table setting.
8. Another option for a gorgeous table setting is below. Notice the black and white tabecloth, the black chair covers with pink bows, the placement of the pretty programs and menu cards, and lots of fine crystal / glassware.
9. Elegant stickers are always a nice added and special touch. They can be used to seal the invitation envelope and/or on wedding favor boxes for example. This black, white and pink wedding sticker features that damask print that I love.
10. Below are some gorgeous wedding favor boxes, no sticker needed. They include a hot pink base, a black and white damask cover and black ribbon.
If you do choose to personalize it with a sticker, maybe you can put it on top or underneath the box at the base. The sticker featured at #9 in this article is a pretty perfect match.
11. Cupcakes are becoming a more and more common and trendy feature at weddings especially when pink is in the theme it seems. A pink frosted cupcake is very pretty. Personally, I don't feel too positive about having cupcakes instead of a whole wedding cake as is sometimes the case, but platters of cupcakes in addition to the wedding cake would be nice.
Wedding receptions often feature at least one dessert in addition to the wedding cake. Perhaps cupcakes in a flavor different from your wedding cake can be your additional dessert option. Red velvet cake, black forest cake and/or vanilla seem like nice flavors to include in your black, white and pink wedding.
If you have a groom's cake, maybe it can be black forest. Chocolate cake, whip cream, cherries and chocolate shavings are the key elements of a typical black forest cake.
I think black forest cake would be nicely suited for a black, white and pink wedding or black, white and red wedding but more matching for a black, white and red wedding.
Black Forest Cake
12. Pink gum balls, pink cotton candy and a chocolate fountain are all interesting options
12. Black and white are very classy and elegant. We also know that pink is a very feminine color. Someone that chooses pink for their wedding is probably also very fun loving.
If you are that person, you might also like the idea of a chocolate fountain, cotton candy, and/or pink gum balls at your wedding.
I would make sure that the gumballs are served last like an after dinner mint when guests are on their way out or as a wedding favor.
When I think of pink, I also think of a young or youthful bride, but even the oldest of brides have been known to reclaim their youth on their wedding day. The cotton candy and gum balls will add to the childlike whimsy of the occasion.
Today is the day. You are having the wedding you have always dreamed of since you were a little girl!
(Hey, I should add that chocolate fountain to my hub about chocolate and turquoise themed weddings too.)
13. Below are various bridesmaid and flower girl dress ideas for a black,white and pink wedding theme.
14. Please take a look at the videos below for even more black, white and pink wedding ideas.
I like the makeup featured in the video below- smoky gray and ivory eyeshadows and pink lipgloss. MAC, Urban Decay and Rimmel are some of the brands of makeup used to achieve the look.
14. Black, white and pink or fuschia weddings video from YouTube to give you some more ideas
More by this Author
This hub includes various ideas for wedding cakes, invitations, flowers, bridesmaid dreses, and more for a navy blue and cream themed wedding. This is one really nice wedding color combo.
Orange and blue as a wedding color combination is a vibrant, bold and daring choice. This theme is cheerful, bright and festive. It would be wonderful for the big celebration of your wedding day. If you are considering...
This hub discusses how to cook turkey wings with a slow cooker. This simple slow cooker recipe for turkey wings yields delicious results.