Valentine’s Day - Body Language of Men and Women While Falling in Love
Body Languages that tell ‘You are in Love..’
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful moments in once life. Body language tells more about a person’s intentions and feelings than words can do. In one of the researches conducted in University of Pennsylvania, they found that an impression of an individual is developed through:
Body gestures- 55%, Tone of voice- 38% and Words- 7%
Thus, words play a very small role in knowing an individual as per this study. Having a basic knowledge regarding the body language will help you, to a certain extent, regarding one’s feelings towards you.
Body Language of Men
- Eyes: Men tend to look directly into the eyes while talking to the lady of interest. Sometimes, in between the deep looks, they may move their eyes from you, which may be an indication of nervousness.
- Body Posture: Men usually tend to lean towards their woman of interest, while talking. Similarly, they tend to point their feet towards you or parallel their shoulders with yours’ when conversing with a group.
- Body Closeness: When men are interested in a woman, the proximity towards her decreases. He may sit close to you or touch your shoulder or arms softly while talking.
- Trying to Impress: They may dress more neatly and do hair properly. They tend to behave more politely and softly.
- Smiling: He may smile looking at you more frequently and may take time to fade away.
- Looking at you: He can’t stop looking at you and it becomes more frequent. He may turn over if you notice him looking. He may always try to be somewhere around you to stare at you.
- Making excuse to call you: He may keep calling you for some trivial reasons or for something that he is quiet sure about.
- Co-incidental meetings: You will always make it a point to meet her ‘co- incidentally’. For this you may cancel your plans or be present in a place where she is mostly available.
Amazing Electronic Gifts for Valentines Day
Body Language of Woman:
- Eyes: Woman too likes to look frequently at their man of interest. They may, at times, shy off and bend their head, which may be indication of an interest towards the man. They may also look at the mouth of the man while talking.
- Lips: Women would get engaged with their lips, when with their man of interest. They may wet or bite or lick or slightly open the lips, when with the man.
- Body Posture: While sitting, they may switch between crossing their legs and undoing it, which may be an indication of nervousness. They may massage the exposed area of their leg or run the fingers through the neck.
- Body Closeness: She may like the physical closeness of the man she likes. She may touch softly the shoulder or arms of the man of interest, while talking.
- Smiling: Smile becomes more frequent and lasts for a while. She may start enjoying more of your jokes, indicating that she likes to be with you.
Body languages may help the man/woman to get some clues on whether their person of interest likes him/her. But one should not come to a conclusion based on the body language. It is difficult to understand what they mean through their body language, in case of some individuals. So one should trust more on the words, which may be a good proof for ones liking.
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds