Broken Heart Prescription
Get over it!
It’s so easy to say “get over it” or “you don’t deserve him…he’s not meant for you…you deserve someone better…” blah…blah...blah! But no matter how sick you feel when you hear those same lines of advice from your friends, it still hurts inside. Killing you like crazy!
The best thing to do about it is learning to smile again. Move on and taste another life’s heaven!
How to do that? It’s simple than you think. Doing these tips could make you laugh out at yourself in the end and think, “How the hell I’ve wasted my time crying over him?!”
How to Mend a Broken Heart
- Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey…chocolates could make you fall for someone and it can also do the otherwise—forget about someone. Don’t forget the soothing power of your favorite ice cream.
“I never knew Mc Flurry tastes so good until you left me, honey…” –blaise25
- Say goodbye to your old looks. That is so last season! You know what I mean, makeover! Looking more beautiful and fresh boost more confidence and positive energy. Before healing the inside, start with the outside.
“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” –Coco Chanel
- Depressed no more it’s time for shopping! Complete your new looks with new wardrobes, shoes, accessories or whatever you like. It’s about time that you reward yourself and stop splurging things for someone else.
“When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.” ~Elayne Boosler
- Socialize. Go out, meet new friends, mingle and get to know beautiful people like you. Who knows, you might meet your soulmate, “the right one,” your “meant to be,” or whatever you call it for that matter.
- Experience what you’ve missed out. Go back to the hobbies and passions you’ve left out before. Visit a friend or a relative you haven’t seen in a long time. And hang out again like before with your friends.
“The only thing that heals a broken heart is time. But it really helps hanging out with your girlfriends as much as possible.” –Lauren Conrad
- Put a smile in little children’s faces. Treat them out in a zoo, amusement or ocean park. Cuddles and kisses from your favorite little nephews, nieces and cousins pamper the soul. Their smiles are contagious. You’ll see, you smile more and more.
“Don’t cry because it’s over…smile because it happened.” -- Doctor Seuss
- Visit a place you’ve never been... Make a new happy memory by going to some places you dream to go but never had a chance. Just don’t forget your camera.
“I went there realizing two things... I fell in love with the beach and I fell in love with me…”—Blaise25
- Let go of the past. Welcome a new life. Maybe this time, after experiencing all those above, you had met a person who becomes special more and more. Don’t be afraid to take chances just because you’re afraid to be hurt again. After all, that’s life, you’ll never feel what is it to be really happy until you’ve felt what is it to be really lonely.
“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone." -- Tennessee Williams
Loved it? Why not sign up to Hubpages and discover more...click here.
Liked it? Why not share or rate it up below...I'll appreciate that. THANKS!
More by this Author
“If you see me walking with someone else, It's not because I like his company It's because you're not brave enough to walk beside me… If you hear me talking about him all the time, ...
A very beautiful poetry about the girl in the rain.
I’m sure you’ve heard of self-publishing all over the net and Lulu is just one of them. Recently, I’ve published a poetry book, Toss and Turn, under Lulu.com using their so easy publishing tool wizard....