Budget Friendly Christmas Gift Ideas For Men
mens gift basket
Budget Gifts For Men
Here is a variety of gift choices that men would love, but it don't have to bust your budget.
1. Nice cozy lounge pants with house shoes, add ear buds and cashews for extra joy.
2. Get him equipped for summer with a nice ice chest, water thermus, insect repellent, ball cap, sunblock lotion, grill utensils and some really good BBQ SAUCE. Put all these items in the ice chest and wrap. Add your own summery idea to make it full. This will save a man some time and money this summer...and it's a different twist to the traditional gifts.
3. Find him 1 to 3 (depending on cost) success motivational books. Add a nice reading lamp and or a masculine throw. Most men are engaged in business of some sort and could use a little encouragement, boost or new ideas.
4. A new Bible with highlighters, bookmarks and a Bible cover. This would be great for ministers and any believer. Even if they already have one some like to have them different places.
5. For the fisherman:.) A tackle box loaded with as much as you can afford, starting with necessities. At least try to throw in one nice lure and put it on the top as an eye catcher. A man that likes to fish can never have enough of these things.
6. A handyman tool set with a small tool box, hand cleaner and gloves. How many times during the year the whole family is searching for a Philip's screwdriver ( we do)? This will keep the must-haves in one convenient place.
7. Sport Lover Combo: Be sure to use his team, you don't want him mad. You will need cheap wicker laundry basket from Wal-Mart (craft dept), a large gift basket wrapping kit, a team cheering glove, team ball cap, t-shirt, keychain, cashews, chocolates and sport mug with pkg's of hot chocolate. Be sure to arrange each item where it is seen through the clear wrap. You might have to use fillers like wadded christmas wrap to help things stand up.
8. A really nice ink pen with his name engraved and maybe add a key-chain with his name too. Personal gifts always mean allot even if they are not too pricey.
9. Buy him a Xbox game with some munchy snacks and maybe a funky hat. Some guys if they are given the chance like to be boys again.
10. If they really want to be a boy again try getting him a nice remote control monster truck. You will smile as he departs quickly to try it out on the front drive, leaping over snow mounds. This is a budget alternative to a REAL Monster Truck...ahhhh much much cheaper.
11. Buy him a nice ( but not too pricey) aftershave and cologne gift set with a manly body scrubber. You can put the body scrubber on the top ( instead of bow).
12. A nice bill fold with a gift card to his favorite restaurant inside. Men tend to wear out bill folds out often so this would be a great little gift that takes him out to lunch too.
I hope some of these help you in your gift deciding or maybe will spark your own creativity. I love reading your comments.
More by this Author
Dehydration occurs when the adequate floods the body requires are eliminated by a variety of causes. Dehydration Can Be Dangerous! Some people have no idea they are suffering dehydration.
A sister can be one of the closest friends you will ever have in a lifetime. Love her while you have her:.)
There are many creative, simple ways to take the vintage inspired tea towel and turn it into an attractive conversation piece or with little or no design talent.