Good Dads Who Get A Bad Rap And Child Support
The Bad Rap For The Good Fathers
I am a firm believer in children having the support that they need from both parents but some father's get slapped around in the system because of spiteful and scorned women. These guys have to deal with wage garnishments and other legal hassles just because they do not choose to be with the child's mother. Don't get me wrong, there are some deadbeat dads who deserve to go through these hassles but all father's are not the same.
Women Who File Because They Are Scorned Make Good Dads Look Bad
- Now I am only talking about the good fathers who do their jobs. Maybe that is exactly what they are trying to do in the end. Some women do not realize that their selfishness is only hurting the child or children involved in the middle. When a mother tells a child that your dad does not love you or he left you for another woman, that is very hurtful and kids believe this stuff no matter what the father is doing. Everyone knows someone who has did something bitter to one of their kids fathers?? Some childish mothers use this tactic to cover up what they are really doing that is spiteful and conniving.
When relationships do not work out whether it is the mother or fathers fault, some baby mothers tend to take their revenge out on the father even if they know that they are doing their job. Now if a man is not being a man, I totally understand that you have to do what you got to do but do not be mean and revengful and do things out of spite.
The Importance Of Childrens Time With Dad
Now why would a woman with a heart want to take this beautiful opportunity away from their kid(s). That is beyond selfish. Now if the father has a new relationship and you have reasons to believe that the child will be in danger that is one thing. Now if you are just being mean and mad that he is with someone else then you are not giving the other person a chance. Yes, I believe that partners should meet the other parents because it will make a lot of difference in the outcome of non-court ordered visitation. Sometimes it is nothing wrong with the other woman, they just want to be a mean person and in the end the kid(s) once again will suffer.
Never allow disrespect of any kind between your kid(s) and his significant other as this can result in behavior problems and poor mannerism. Always show people respect around your kids no matter how you feel about the person deep down. This will help them to adapt to change and being open to meeting new people without judgement. Remember it takes a village to raise a child. Kids should have as much time with their father as possible because during their childhood because it builds a bond between them that is almost equal to them living with them on a daily basis. Keep that in mind the next time that you are mad at him and keep the kids from their dad. This can really hurt you and the children in the end.
Good Advice For Scorned Baby Mothers
- If your childs father has a job, give him a chance and if he does not do his part then fight for your kid(s). Just do not hit him up off the back without a reason because then it makes you look bad in the childs eyes. Remember if you have daughters, you do not want them learning to be spiteful and inconsiderate to the people in their lives when they get grown and you definately do not want your children to be upset with you because you failed to put their needs before your broke heart. Karma is a mother so let it take its course. If he did wrong by you, sooner or later he will get his naturally.
Tips For Father's Being Denied Their Rights
- Visitation ~ Go to court and file for visitation for the days that you are going to be available at least twice a month. The courts have strict laws about people not following the visitation guidelines so this is very affective.
- False Child Support ~ Keep any receipts for anything that you buy for the kids. If you give cash, give a check, money order or have her sign a receipt. (Get A Receipt Book From Staples). This is very important in cases where child support is not ordered through the court system. This protects the father from scrutiny in the future and further more proves hes making an honest effort.
- False Court Orders ~ If she files a false report, make sure that you get a lawyer or always save any emails or messages including text that are sent from her even if they are not negative. This protects the father in cases where the mother is abusive and threatening. In court they will hear or view these rants as proof of her negative response to you having rights to see your child.
Father's Rights Info
Other Articles Of Interest
- Father's Rights, Visitation And Baby Mama Drama - How To Have A Healthy Relationship With Your Child
Having a decent relationship with your child's father even when the relationship did not work out is crucial to every child's upbringing. No matter what, you should always show respect to him (and their significant other if their is one) in front...
- The Biological Mom's VS "ME" The Stepmom
I have been a step mom for 3 years and let me tell you, it has been hell. Not because of the children because they have shown love and respect for me, but because of the childish, catty biological mothers. It...
Vote Now: What Do You Think??
Do You Think That There Should Be Legal Action Taken If Mothers File False Claims On Good Dads??See results without voting
More by this Author
Living in Washington, DC all my life has it's pros and con's like any other city, but here you learn life lessons and street lessons at the same time. I always enjoyed going downtown with my...
For most individuals who have had past credit issues, finding a new apartment or home where the landlord will work with them is hard. In this day and age however it is very unlikely that even the person with the best...
- 23Get A Free Cell Phone Online With No Money Down - Cell Phone Upgrades For Existing Customers - Upgrade Your Cell Phone
Getting a FREE cell phone online is very easy if you know where to go. I went through this site that I now work for and signed up as a FREE affiliate. I did not have to pay for anything to join. I was my first...