Countless Ways To Deal With A Crush
There are many ways to deal with a crush, and every situation is so unique and different. But we will throw a lifesaver jacket in this hub, before it can be too late... or too early? Remember: This is a real person advicing in real timing. So, we don't know how this hub is going to end.
Relationships depend on two persons. It's not just that,"I wanna kiss you so bad" state of mind. Couples rely on some chemistry that put them together for good or for worse. Crushes are natural attractions to the opposite sex. We react to what is fed through our eyes. Chemical and electric reactions are concocted in our brains; that's why we look silly and start verbalizing that, " she swept me off my feet," or "felt like I was atop cloud nine." This 'precious' feeling was genetically instilled in us even before birth.
How To Deal With Them?
If you feel like you cannot live without them. Then you are in big trouble: Chances are, you will find ways to be noticed. Some will get to the point of becoming stalkers and even a pain in the butt. Here are some tips to deal with them.
- Study your affinities and similarities
- Check her status on FB. You might found the gruesome barrier, after reading that, "in a relationship" status.
- Like we said in a previous article: Check your anti-deodorant and those socks! Yikes!
- Find her sign and play the astrological game, if you believe in them. Actually is a great ice breaker to start a conversation. Women are astrologers from birth.
- If she likes romantic moves, drop a small poem on her social network. See her response.
- Find out if she really likes you by getting your acquainted with friends of hers. Just find out if she ever talked about you.
- Somehow, try to connect with her parents. Grass cutting or... just saying hi to them with a sweet smile, can give you a turning point bonus for the future.
- Do not force love. You might be infatuated and have this feeling for just a summer. Just put that palm of your hand on your heart and ask yourself how far do you want to go.
- One important and crucial point, where most relationship gurus fail, is in the field of education. Get educated and be proud of yourself. Taking care of a future bride takes some brain, and some cash.
- Excuses Men Give, Just to Skip That Inner Commitment-- Your Turn Fred!
Now is your turn Fred! What is your excuse tonight?
If You Find out She Really Likes You...
Then you are on the right foot. You have a diamond in your hands, and you should not let it fall between your hands. Just keep asking to her friends, and eventually herself; what was the intrinsic detonator. Women choose by sight and by feelings. Probably is about your lips. Your shoulders, or maybe your funny jokes. She will tell you eventually.
What Do You Do From Now On?
If we are talking about a diamond, we are talking about a valuable package. If you were used to hang out with your friends and became too trashy during past months, you gotta find out where you have gone too far. Did you drink too much? Have you had too many girlfriends? Worst case scenario: are you ready to join the broken hearts Club?
Here Are Some Tips If You Think You Struck Gold:
- Work in the relationship. You are not in 'Kansas' with your buddies anymore.
- Romance, romance and more romance: Revamp your qualities as a person. Ask an elder relative how did they last so long. You will be surprised.
- Make sure the crush is mutual and do not promise that moon. Maybe a dinner!
- This is a winner: Learn to say thank you to her. Remember: you were used to another language before that crush. Now is time to bring down your tone.
- Keep checking on your hygiene. She will never tell you that, unless is too late.
- Don't buy a dozen roses because you saw it in the movies. Buy her heart with actions.
Related hubs, Enjoy...Thanks!
More by this Author
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...
A touching story engaging the lives of three African American Entrepreneurs plus "one" based on a true story that will reach your inner feelings.
Drinking a cup of coffee came to my mind the word and how related it is to the fate of the world where we live. So many atrocities have been committed in less than 500 years that, we are lucky we are still sane a...