Dating: 10 Opening Lines That May Get A Positive Response
Yes this is about opening lines, but if you don't go up and say something to the girl of your dreams you'll regret it forever. Here are some ideas to get a conversation started:
- "I've got something better than a drink for relaxation. Here are two passes to a top notch spa in the city. Enjoy yourself." If you say this she won't know what to say except maybe "Thanks, could I buy you a drink?" You never know...
- "Great car. If you would ever like it detailed I know the best man in the area that will really make you proud." She could take this a couple of different ways. She could think that you're saying she doesn't take care of her car, or that you're really into cars. She may then ask you what you drive, and the conversation will be off and running.
- "Would you like to trade notes before the review?" This could mean a test in school or a session with the boss at work. Either way you'll be offering something she may want to look at. If you feel you're being too pushy then just offer to let her see what you've got in your report, and forget what she's got in hers.
- "Your shiny lips highlight your beautiful smile." This is an old fashioned approach, but it never fails to get her attention, especially if you're a catch. If that's the case she may compliment you right back.
- "I have spent the better part of an hour trying to get the confidence to come across the room and talk to you." Girls like guys that show a little bit of what makes them real. It's endearing.
- "Try this, it's tasty." This is perfect at almost an occasion because even if they don't serve dinner there will be some sort of snacks out and about at a party or at a restaurant. Everyone can communicate about food. We all have to eat don't we?
- "I'm giving you my card because if I don't I'll regret it forever. Text me." This approach is standard, but it's direct and it's a powerful thing to do. She'll think that you have faith in yourself, confidence, and the ability to make things happen.
- "Are you on a social media site? The world should be able to see your profile." Even in this day and age flattery will get you places. How could she not feel special after some guy says that to her. You know she's never heard it before.
- "Where on this planet have you been keeping yourself? It seems I would have noticed you if you've been around here at all. Why don't we dance and talk about it?" If you say this with real sincerity she'll probably indulge you.
- "I really like ___________________________( say something you like about her and tell her why. Women love to talk about themselves. Indulge her. If this doesn't work, pull an old joke out of your hat.
More by this Author
A friend that I see during the hot season out by the lake said to me once,"Is that a 'fake bake?' She was commenting on my on my tan. As she progressed on her way to the house I thought about it. I had been tanning...
When you live at home you change the décor every so often to make yourself feel good. So why not bring that same inspiration to doing a nursing home room. When you think about it, it's probably the smallest space...