Dating a Filipina? Here’s 60 Things To Excite You
Filipinas are one of the loveliest, sweetest, kindest, and most caring women on the planet. Also, they speak English very well and are raised by their parents to be responsible wives. They are also very good in cooking so their partners are never left hungry. Filipinas are very particular with regard to cleanliness too. They take a bath everyday even if the climate is freezing cold. They do not like messy space or surrounding as well. These are just some of the reasons why many men from all over the nations are attracted to them and are looking forward to make them their wife.
However, not all of them want to marry foreigners because of love. Some choose to marry because they want to go abroad, to travel internationally. They want to live in a rich and highly developed continent like Europe, Australia and America, and have kids there, hoping to become a European, Australian and American citizen later on. It is also one of the ways that they can go abroad fast and find work, hoping that they can help their family back home through their dollar or pound earning.
Other Filipinas, on the other hand, like to marry foreigners because of money. They are hoping that the foreign man can send them money to support their daily living, set up a business, pay their tuition fees, or build a house for them. That is why some foreigners have bad impression about Filipinas. They think we could not live without money and the best way to attract us is through money.
But of course, there are also others who are highly impressed of their Filipina date, partner or wife. And that is, primarily, because of their good education, professionalism, and awesome financial management skills. The experiences, really, differ from one to the other. It is very important, however, that you know your Filipina date or partner very well.
If you are dating one right now and you are getting serious with her, you might like to check these 60 things about your woman so you can come up with the most informed decision:
1) Religion is very dear to her even if you are not.
2) She is Roman Catholic.
3) She always bring her rosary.
4) She collects religious images.
5) She likes Tagalog movies.
6) She is interested to watch Hollywood movies.
7) Sex is not a priority.
8) She believes sex should be done after marriage.
9) She takes good care of your like a mother.
10) She is very generous especially with church and feast donations.
11) She is very generous.
12) She is very hospitable.
13) She is very smiling.
14) She respects elders so much.
15) She is very close to her family and relatives.
16) She eats dried fish.
17) She eats bagoong like a main dish on the table.
18) She eats balot (a fertilized duck or chicken egg).
19) She likes collecting perfumers and fragrances.
20) She is fond of collecting shoes and bags.
21) She is never out without her mobile phone.
22) You will be the one to pay the food bill.
23) She will introduce you to all her friends including neighbors and even the whole barangay or town.
24) She will teach you her dialect, Tagalog, Bisaya, Cebuano, Waray, Ilonggo, and more.
25) She will let you eat with rice on your plate.
26) Her brother will go with you on your date.
27) She always brings pasalubong for her family.
28) She will let you taste lechon, especially lechong baboy (roasted pig)
29) After an hour or two, the lechon meat will all be gone and you will see the bone of the pig in the middle of the table.
30) You will be like a celebrity in their place with people looking at you.
31) They have their own karaoke at home.
32) Some people will give you special treatment.
33) Street kids will run after you to beg for money or food.
34) Your date will protect you against the persistent street kids.
35) She will threaten the kids about reporting them to the police so they will be imprisoned.
36) The street kids will be so angry and will say bad words to both of you.
37) She loves going to Jollibee and brining chicken joy for her nieces and nephews.
38) When you go to mall, guards will check your bag at the entrance and exit.
39) The family likes to sing.
40) They like to hear you sing, especially Tagalog songs.
41) Karaoke machines are almost anywhere.
42) She will sing a song for you.
43) She is not a professional singer but she has a beautiful voice and sings very well.
44) Her relatives will try hard to talk to you in English.
45) Speaking English is not something they are used to do every day so they laugh at each other when they are able to, especially with a native English speaker like you.
46) Your girl loves wearing slippers even inside the house.
47) She will take you to their home province to meet her family.
48) Strange but everyone will smile at you when you take a stroll in their province.
49) Her family is very excited to see you.
50) Her dad will talk to you seriously.
51) Streets are dusty and garbage is everywhere like plastic wrappers, candy wrappers, and the like and you get used to this as time goes by.
52) Posters, banners, tarpaulings of politicians are everywhere.
53) You will wait for hours when transacting in some government offices.
54) She will recommend that you take herbal medicine when you get sick or have cold or cough.
55) She will let you ride a tricycle.
56) A jeep can accommodate 30 people at once without any seatbelt.
57) The fare collector will stay standing at the entrance of the jeep without any protective gear.
58) Drivers will compete to have you ride in their car and thinks you will give dollars.
59) Security guards are everywhere and they will open the door for you, especially in food establishments.
60) She will order the food for you and serve you.
So, how well do you know your Filipina date?
Which of the 60 things you can relate to?
You might like to read my previous post:
- How to Win the Heart of Philippine Women - A Concise Guide to Dating a Filipina
These days, communicating with someone you like is easy. You have a lot of options, especially online. However, most Filipinas desire more than this. They want a deeper relationship. They're looking for a man who truly values their worth as a woman.
More by this Author
These days, communicating with someone you like is easy. You have a lot of options, especially online. However, most Filipinas desire more than this. They want a deeper relationship. They're looking for a man who truly...
When a Filipina reaches 18 years of age, it is considered a major milestone in her life. This actually signifies her step into the world of adulthood.
The Philippines has a rich culture and tradition, and one of the most notable is the “coming out party” for their young women at 18 – debut.