Dating Aries Woman: Are You Man Enough for Her?
So you've encountered a sexy Aries woman and you want to know the inside tricks to make her fall in love with you, eh? Well, this tongue in cheek article might be just the thing you're looking for, cos, as an Aries woman, I'm going to give you an earful. Which is something you really ought to prepare for in advance, regardless, as it's one of the Aries woman's favorite past times. Honestly, if it were an Olympic sport, we'd win gold every time, and we'd enjoy every minute of it. But let me not give you the impression we're overly aggressive -- that's only 95% of our disposition. Let me tell you 'bout the other 5%.
Aries woman thinks like a man
Ok, maybe we don't think exactly like a man does, but of all the astrological signs a woman can have, we come the closest. We even act more like a man than other women in the sense that we've been known to love and leave men without thinking twice. Not that we do that when we're in love or anything, it's just that, like men, we don't see the point in making pretense out of a one night stand when we know it will never amount to anything more than a one night stand. Not that we can't be sensitive, mind you. Make us feel fat or ugly and you'll be drowning in our waterworks, cos we can be real babies like that.
More Astrology Signs!
- How to flirt with an Aries woman: Be manly and confident.
How to tick an Aries woman off: Look at another woman, even if it's your sister.
How to scare an Aries woman off: Play on her insecurities or let her catch you in a lie.
How to get an Aries woman back: Cash, gifts, cash gifts and lots of pleading.
Aries woman knows exactly what she wants
The trouble is, we change our minds more frequently than our knickers and what we want today could be the polar opposite of what we wanted yesterday. This may cause some confusion for some men, but don't worry, it's perfectly normal to us. We're also the queens of starting huge, ambitious projects and then getting bored two days into it. It's not that we can't finish what we start, it's just that we start something for the challenge of it, and as soon as it's clear we can easily finish it, it's no longer a challenge. Did I mention we're natural Schizophrenics, as well?
Aries woman loves a big strong man
This helps us to feel feminine, cos we tend to have strong personalities that occasionally make us feel less feminine than we'd like. Sensitive guys should not enter the race: not only will we accidentally shred you at some point, but your sensitivity could be a real downer for us, too, since it could make us feel more like a guy than a girl. And let's make no mistake -- Aries woman is all woman, even at her most aggressive and "masculine". We tend to be the outdoorsy, adventurous type, but don't let that put you off if you're not into that sort of thing; there are plenty of types of exercise we'd be happy to engage in at home. Which brings me to the most important thing:
Aries woman needs lots of hanky panky
We are like men in this respect as well. We will wither up and get real cranky on you if we ain't tended to real regular-like. (That was my Mae West impression, how'd I do?) And whilst we do love a good caveman, you'd best not be the arrogant, abusive type, or you'll wake up to the sight of us serving your boys on a platter. (What? You don't like breakfast in bed?) But if you're the rare sort of man who can make Aries woman swoon with delight, you will be rewarded in ways you'd never dreamt possible.
More by this Author
Dating an American woman? Here are some tips that will make it easier to cozy up to her without putting her off.
I realize that this is the age of torrents and the like, but if you're not taking your date to the movies, you are missing out on serious romance potential. Granted, I don't recommend the theater for first dates, given...
Do you have a vaginal blister or sore? Don't panic! Read on to learn more.