Do women like shy guys? Must read for men and women
Yes, women like shy guys. Wait, women don't just like shy guys. Women wish that there were more of them on this planet. Don't we, ladies?
I'm not going to give you complicated reasons nor am I going to work out complex logic. What you will read below are simple statements which I think apply to most shy guys. So are you ready to know why women like shy guys? Let's find out.
Women like shy guys because....
1) Women like shy guys because they have a lot of potential. If you're a woman, you know what I'm talking about. If you're a man, go to point #2.
2) Women like shy guys because you can have amazing conversations with them once they open up.
3) Women like shy guys because they are funny - intelligently funny, not just plain dumb funny.
4) Women like shy guys because their souls are very attractive, and can be great soul mates.
5) Women like shy guys because they don't want to get in your pants on the first date. Well, maybe they do, but they don't make if too apparent.
6) Women like shy guys because they are handsome, AND cute.
7) Women like shy guys because they enjoy activities other than drinking beer and watching the game.
8) Women like shy guys because they don't think of sex 24/7. Well, maybe they do. But their brain can think of things other than sex too!
9) Women like shy guys because they don't lie (fingers crossed!).
10) Women like shy guys because they will spend hours with you in the coffee shop and still not get bored.
Are you a shy guy? If you are, be proud that you are one! Your shyness is your asset - use it to your advantage!
More by this Author
Still missing the late night conversations with your ex-boyfriend? Don't know what to do when you miss your ex-girlfriend? Can't stop looking at your ex's pictures? Don't know how to get over your breakup? Feeling...
There are few better ways to apologize to your partner than to write a short 'I am sorry' message or text that touches the heart. Find ideas here to incorporate into your own heartfelt apology.
Has your boyfriend changed his behavior? This article discusses some of the everyday signs that show that he isn't interested in you or the relationship any longer.