Engaged to be Married? 5 Ways to be happy until the wedding
1. Act with honesty and integrity in everything you do with each other. It's a good way to start a marriage and to continue throughout your marriage. Lying and an unwillingness to tell the truth will only cause mistrust, if the "love of your life" finds out.
2. Respect the confidentiality of the things you share together. Some discussions you have with each other are personal. The intimacy you share should be valued.
3. Always do what you say you will do, or advise your fiancee in advance of your inability to do so, for reasons absolutely outside your control. This will build trust and confidence in you.
4. Be open and frank with each other at all times and advise each other of concerns you have with any aspect of your relationship. Many marriages have gotten in trouble because of lack of communication.
5. Make time available for each other. Sometimes planning a wedding can be overwhelming and time-consuming. Don't forget to spend time with that person whom you love so much.
More by this Author
You can adjust these recipes for the amount of people you are expecting. The recipes are made for groups of 16, 25, 50 and 100. Chicken for 50 Meat loaf for 25 Coffee for a crowd Cabbage slaw for 50 8 dozen...
25 years of marriage is certainly something to celebrate.and a late afternoon reception is a nice way to do it. A silver motif is the easiest to achieve. If you have beautiful silver - coffee, tea or punch bowl,...
http://www.jsha.com 1 round steak 1 can tomatoes 1 onion salt and pepper This is so easy! Lay the round steak in the bottom of the slow cooker. You can use a less expensive cut of meat because it will be cooking...