Factors to Consider in Choosing a Lifetime Partner
Factors to Consider in Choosing a Lifetime Partner and the Responsibilities Attached to It
Love constitutes an awareness of the basic elements which will enable a couple to decipher if the feeling is genuine or mature love. Sometimes it happens suddenly, to some it takes a lot of effort to win the one he/she loves.
In the process of knowing, selecting, respecting and accepting one's mate, consider the following factors:
1. Physical attractiveness - one's intuition in the unique characteristics or traits
2. Propinquity or nearness - doing things together
3. Basic similarities - similarity in race, social status, religion and others
4. Common interest - enjoying common activities, set of standards in life
5. Reciprocal Feelings - attracted to each other
6. Practicality - practical selection because of preferences
Attached to it are the responsibilities the couple is expected to follow.
1. Be honest and frank in expressing issues and values.
2. Trust and loyalty in the relationship.
3. Accept and respect each other for who they are to make the relationship stronger.
4. Listen openly when one is expressing disagreement.
More by this Author
Entrepreneurial Competencies There are ten entrepreneurial competencies that a would-be entrepreneur should possess: 1. Organizing ability An entrepreneur should be wise enough in choosing the...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
The proper care and maintenance of drawing instruments, supplies and equipment are the following: 1. Pencil a. Never sharpen the pencil over the drawing or close to any of your...