Fireproof Your Marriage - The Movie
FIREPROOF - A Great Movie Night Out
I just got back from watching the movie Fireproofwith some good friends at the local theater I had no idea what type of movie Fireproof would be, thinking it was maybe along the same lines as the movie Backdraft...........
This movie turned out to be totally different from what I expected, and far more than I had hoped for. Without giving the movie away, I have to say for once in a long time I actually got to see a really good movie that was not only funny - but had a much deeper message that was drastically nice to see in movie viewing today.
I noticed there were quite a few teary eyes in the movie theater and they weren't all women, if you get my drift.........
Fireproof- One of Those Movies With An Enduring Message
For those that have already seen the movie Fireproof and felt that it made a lasting impression, make sure that you pass along what a wonderful and inspiring movie this was. And for those that want to really pass along the message, rest assured that not only are there lots of materials available to keep the message alive, but there are even guides to help you do so.
This is a must see for married couples, especially for couples whose marriages are on the rocks or facing divorce, and it's also a great all around family movie (the kids might get a little bored but hey it's really an adult message)
For those of you that REALLY have their curiosity piqued now....well I guess you will just have to go and see the movie!!
FireProof Your Marriage Resources
The Cast and Crew of FireProof
To further tease your senses here is a partial list of the cast of FireProof:
Kirk Cameron - Capt. Caleb Holt
- Erin Bethea - Catherine Holt
- Ken Bevel - Lt. Michael Simmons
- Harris Malcolm - John Holt
- Jason McLeod - Eric Harmon
- Stephen Dervan - Wayne Floyd
- Eric Young- Terrell Sanders
- Phyllis Malcolm - Cheryl Holt
- Dwan Williams - Diedre Harris
- Renata Williams - Latasha Brown
- Alex Kendrick - Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- David Nixon- Producer
- Stephen Kendrick - Producer, Screenwriter
- Jim McBride - Executive Producer
- Micheal Catt - Executive Producer
- Terry Hemmings- Executive Producer
- Ben McLeod - Second Assistant Director
- Bill Ebel- Editor
- Bob Scott - Cinematographer
- John Waller - Featured Music
- Mark Willard- Composer (Music Score)
- Rob Whitehurst- Sound/Sound Designer
- Sheila McBride - Production Designer
More by this Author
You can give your puppies and dogs shots by yourself if you cannot afford to take your puppies to the vet. You can learn how to do this here with these step by step instructions and what you need.
Although purple and gold is an often overlooked color scheme for planning a wedding, these 2 rich and beautiful colors can be used together to create a stunning theme. Lots of wedding ideas and tips.
If you hit your head hard and are now feeling foggy, having head pain, or having trouble remembering, you may have a concussion. Check these symptoms and see if you need to go to the doctor.
Comments 19 comments
The Most Important Message of Fireproof
"Never leave your partner behind"