Five Ideas to Spark Romance
Just as the pyramids couldn't have been built without pieces of stone, a happy relationship can't be built without pieces of love. Is your relationship feeling a little dead? Try these five hot little ideas to breathe some life back into it!
- Smell yummy-Do you and your lover have a favorite scent of body oil? Wear a little dab on your neck to refresh those steamy memories.
- Don't go too long without talking-Call on your lunch break, or send a text explaining what you would rather be "doing" with your lover. Just see what happens when you get home.
- Boudoir Photo Shoot-Get some provocative pictures taken professionally and spark that wildfire!
- NC 17-Rent a nearly-naughty movie, light some candles, and surprise your lover with a bottle of wine, then let the night unfold.
- Roll Playing-Dress up like a naughty nurse, pretend you're meeting for the first time, or have a visit with an over-exploratory doctor. Have some fun, for heaven's sake!
Have an affair with each other, and your partner-in-crime won't wander to another!
More by this Author
What is a high needs baby? High needs babies are not special needs babies, they are ‘need my mommy, and only my mommy' babies. All babies cry, but high needs babies scream the second they aren't right next to...
One of the newest fads in pet ownership is giant fuzzy arachnids. These spiders are gaining popularity because of their exotic novelty. They are unique, easy to care for, the neighbors won't complain about them...
Head lice (Pediculus capitis) are highly contagious parasitic bugs that thrive on the scalp and neck hair of humans. Having lice doesn't mean a person lacks hygiene, as they are passed from head to head, or from sharing...
No comments yet.