Dating Tips and Helpful advice
Find that perfect Someone!
Sacred top 5
Ever guy now a days dreams about that perfect girl but let face it! Looks and a great personality now a days are hard to find with a new generation of independent women. Most love to live the single life and wait for Mr.perfect to come there way. Save this information to help you in the future!
1. Too much attention: A big no no ! Don't be the one texting, calling or even instant messaging on the computer all the time. Keep the ball in your court is the old saying. Let her know what your up to for the day and maybe that you miss her once or twice in the day(even though beauty is hard to escape the mind).If she wants more attention YOU'LL KNOW but let her engage most activity in the beginning if possible.Women hate what they cant have. If she eventually wants you to herself, keep her guessing as predictability is a huge turn off and will grow old fast!Women like a sense of not knowing what the future may hold and are very spontaneous.
2.Never discuss a previous Ex or relationship:When conversation is first made or when these take place, try to avoid at any costs!Definitely not recommended and can be big turn off. Nobody likes to think about the past, so be smart and discuss future events like politics , hobbies, work and the always important dinner plans will tell you much about a ladies personal life from the gate.Remember, the only time this discussion should take place is if she brings it up.
3.The Median:As you can see the middle step and very important.Keep a fine line between friends and dropping a comment here and there. Maybe a perfume she is wearing but no comments to overbearing. Keep in mind you want her to know that the possibility of being more then friends is there.Don't overstep yourself though and fall in the category of a pig.keep yourself very active with your other girl/friends in your life and let her know she is among the pack as a regular to in your eyes.Women LOVE competition and unfortunately drama sometimes. So let the script play but don't let her get to distant. A mixture of friendship and personal care is the ingredients of true love, so make it happen!
4.Her friends:As they say, your already a step in the door if you both have common friends.As i said before, don't become used goods with a friend of hers and shed off a bad image though.Keep them up to date about some of your personal life and being single. Gossip is always popular getting you some brownie points when a get together may occur and your name pops up.
5.Her Family:Last, and most important is her family. Starting as good friends usually helps any guy in this area. The more her family knows you, the more at ease and comfortable you guys will be around each other along with her parents trust. Typically, a nice relationship with a father is automatic brownie points but usually only happens through a job or maybe relatives. I've always notices most of the time you meet someone is through a good friend or relative which is good to an extent but make sure no bad habits are known.the more more positives obviously shines a better future in any ladies eye!One more tip personally from your Author, Confidence. Use it wisely!
No comments yet.
Loves circumstances resemble that of a coma, lost in the heart and mind deaf to the world around.
Love can diminish with passed time, yet their scars dwell a home straining the mind!
Have you ever been in a serious relationship, blinded by love, where a friend or someone close has said something, an ended up happening or the truth?See results without voting
Love and Happiness
Kissing : How It Got Started
How it Started
Historians do not know when French kissing specifically started but some of the earlier manuscripts detailing kissing were found in India around 1500 BC. Regardless of how it started, this type of kissing is an established part of courtship and romantic rituals for centuries. The specific term, “French Kiss” has been widely in use since the 1920’s during an era of sexual freedom around the world. This kind of tongue on tongue kiss action is associated with the French who many people believed were highly sexualized, vulgar people.
Before the Kiss
Once you decide you want to try this steamy kiss, you should prepare for it. Sometimes an impromptu french kiss is fine, but the right preparations will make this activity great for you and your partner.
- Bathe or shower before your date. Use scented gels and bubble baths to leave skin smelling clean and fresh.
- Shave your face if you are a person who is prone to facial stubble. Nobody wants to endure skin burns for a kiss.
- Brush your teeth well and floss them. It is also smart to keep peppermints in your pocket for freshening your breath before a long kiss.
- Skip wearing heavy lipsticks or lip glosses before your special kiss.
The Right Way to French Kiss
Use these steps for learning the right way to French kiss. There may be slight variations of this kiss but start with these basic tips to master a French kiss.
- Position yourself comfortably. Sitting side by side on a couch or loveseat is a good idea.
- Put your arms around your partner, loosely. Hold your lover around your neck, shoulders or waist.
- Face one another and move in towards each other. Carefully negotiate your noses so that you do not bump them.
- Kiss your partner on the lips starting with your lips closed. It is polite to close your eyes and it helps put you in a romantic mood.
- Kiss your partner as you normally would for a little time before advancing to the French kiss.
- Part your mouth slightly and gently rub your tongue on your partner’s lips. When your partner responds, you should take your time and explore your partner’s mouth with your tongue.
- Continue kissing like this but pay attention to your partner. If he or she backs away then stop kissing.
Get Back On The Dating Scene
You are a guy who is always in a serious relationship. You are a guy who hasn't dated in years. Or maybe you're a guy who has never been successful with women. Whatever your situation, there are some common dating rules to follow when venturing into the dating jungle. These conventions even the playing field, preparing you for success while protected your emotions. Women are trained from day one in the art of dating warfare. They have a physical and emotional arsenal that you may never hope to match. But you won't be outgunned if you properly prepare for the battle.
1. Look your best. Get some decent clothes and shoes. Women always look at your shoes, even if you last checked your Nikes in 1996. Get clothes that fit you, suit you and are contemporary. Don't just buy one outfit, sort out your entire wardrobe. Buy a nice tailored suit, there is no excuse not to. If you can't take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of her?
2. Sort out your hygiene and styling. Go down to the barbers and clean up your hair, getting it styled if possible. If you don't have much hair, still get down to the salon, maybe get your head shaved. Or just get a regular shave, a professional shave will leave your face looking and feeling great. Then it is off to the shops with you for good quality cologne and a grooming kit. Men are so often criticized for smelling bad. Get into a regular showering routine so you will always smell fresh and clean. Women appreciate it.
3. Sort out your job if you have one. Women want a man who has some ambition in life. Coasting along as a skateboard instructor is generally not going to win you a real catch (though I'd give it a go, I love skateboarding). Any job is better than none, but knuckle down and sort out some direction in your life. If possible try to look like you have something of a career. If you have a manual job, at least have some plans to work for yourself, and if you already do, then you are on the right track. But know what you are about work wise and have some idea of your future plans because women will ask questions about your prospects. Even if they pretend it isn't important, it is.
4. Be in the know. Make sure you are up to date with current affairs, watch the news and read quality papers. Women do not appreciate stupidity, and laziness is no excuse for sounding dumb. Current affairs are important in showing you know all about the world we live in. If you travel a lot then this will help tremendously. If you don't, make plans to travel and tell her about it. Proving you are willing and able to plan vacations is essential in the grand scheme of things.
5. Do not extol the virtues of drinking in the bar 5 nights a week. This will never win any fair princess's heart. If you spend all your time boozing with the boys, it's time to take a step back and pick up some more productive habits. Taking your lady for a drink is fine, especially if you take her to get cocktails at a nice lounge, but give them the impression that you live there will get you absolutely nowhere fast.
6. Keep your super fan status in check. If you love your sports and enjoying watch the game with your buddies, fine. If sport is a religion and you have your favorite player's number tattooed on your back, you may have a problem. If you are serious about dating, rattling off baseball stats, ranting about unfair umpires and constantly check the score will put them off in record time. To the uninitiated, sports are completely boring, and many women interpret the obsession as a total lack of thought, creativity or inspiration. Millions of girls love sports too, and rooting for the same team is great, but don't make your passion into a one-sided one.
9. Never expect sex on a first date. If all you are after is sex, you have come to the wrong place for reading material. If you are looking for the girl of your dreams, there is nothing sexier than a patient man. You are easily capable of waiting for the right woman.
10. Read up on manners, courtesy and chivalry. A woman likes being treated with respect. Lose the coarse language, the swear words, the rudeness and the laziness. Know how to eat in a top restaurant. Know about fashion, jewelry and flowers. Know how to hold a door open for a woman, let her go first and help her with her seat. Listen to what she says but have opinions of your own too. Show her respect and manners at every step and you'll be on the right path.
11. Start listening and stop talking. Keep your date interested but don't turn into a one-man circus. She will bore of you quickly because she wants to talk about herself too. Listen to things she tells you about her and remember them. Women love to chat so you need to learn to listen to her. Remembering things she told you will impress her even more.
12. Give up smoking. Now.
13. Learn to dance even if you have two left feet. Women love to dance and it puts you two in close contact. It is also romantic and sexy. You can be the world's worst dancer, I don't care. But if you stay seated when she is on that dance floor you may as well not exist. Try joining salsa and ballroom classes. You don't need to be Travolta but you should have an idea of the basics of rhythm. Get started today.
10 Must Know Daing Tips!
Top 10 Dating Tips
- Get prepared for dating. If you really want to succeed in the dating game, be ready to commit to dating. Half-heartedness won't work. In fact, it won’t even get you half-way. If you really want to date, put some effort into it. Do some research and think about what you want out of dating. Prepare yourself for the inevitable rejection we all face at some point in dating and commit not to give up.
- Get your act together. Begin a regime of looking your best. Join a gym, read health magazines, get fit and start a diet. Get your hair cut or styled and begin a new regime of good grooming or beauty treatment. Though it will not find you a date in itself, you will feel a million times more confident about yourself, and others can sense that.
- Go shopping and treat yourself to new clothes and even a whole new look. Get your image right, one that you can manage and live with, but one that flatters you. Don't try to be someone you’re not, but amplify and accentuate your positives. Throw out those tired jeans, old sweaters or cardigans and spruce yourself up. Your date will appreciate that you demonstrated some effort.
- Think about what you want to gain from dating and what timeframes you expect. Do you see yourself married within 2 years? If you do, then approach dating accordingly. If you are more laid back and don't take dating too seriously then ask yourself some honest questions about why you are dating and what you hope to achieve. If it is purely sex then ask yourself if you are about to be honest with those you hope to date.
- Surround yourself with people who will support your dating aims. By following the first four tips you will feel better and be more focused. Don’t sabotage this by sitting around with friends who are negative about love and relationships (often the married ones). Start attending social functions frequented by singles. Sitting alongside couples at dinner parties in suburbia is not necessarily where you need to be right now.
- Choose those you have a good chance of dating. Be realistic. In other words, your dating is based on the whole package you present as well as just your personality. If you are looking for a glamour girl or boy and want to date someone trendy and gorgeous, great! Just know that others will expect you to be the same.
- Join clubs, societies, sports events, drama groups -- anything that might help you meet like-minded potential partners. You will not meet people by staying indoors and playing video games – many have tried and failed at this approach.
- Take time off from dating occasionally if it’s not going well or causing dating fatigue. Recharging your batteries and keeping confidence and optimism levels high is an absolute must. We all hit rough patches, but don’t let your search for love become a death march. Date in phases if necessary.
- Enjoy dating for what it is, dating. It is meeting people and socializing and spending time in the company of stimulating individuals who may or may not play a bigger part in your life down the road. The fact is, most people have something interesting to offer. While you may not be out on the dating scene looking for new friends, you may well find one or two fabulous people along the way.
- Never make yourself too available. People like mystery and enigma and the thrill of the chase when dating. As part of keeping up the mystery, do not sleep with your dates early on. The longer a person is made to chase and fall for you within reason, the more likely that love may blossom. (And yes, this goes for both men AND women!) If the chemistry peaks too early, your emotions may never have time to catch up and the relationship will eventually wither away.