Learn Something New Everyday! Open Your Mind!
What Have You Leanred Today?
Each and every day I try and remember something that I learned new. Well, today I was educated on five new things that I wanted to share with others. If you go to bed every night and think of one new thing you learned, you would be amazed how much your brain can hold and how educated you really are. But let me get back on track, here are the top five things I learned today;
1. My iphone is truly amazing because I can now take pictures on my iphone, then crop, rotate, and reshape (plus do so much more) with the app “PhotoStudio” for $.99 only. I have created so many new pictures with this app that I am becoming very skilled on editing my photos on my iphone. So cool, try it!
Never Have A Cat By A Bathtub!
What have you learned?
2. I learned today that never, ever let your cat fall into the tub while your child is taking a bath! My little fat cat was so curious about the water and bubbles, so when he leaned over the tub to check out the bubbles, he fell in. My fat cat went crazy, my son is screaming because he is get scratched and I was diving into the tub to get the fat cat out. I learned that cats, tubs and child never, ever go together! Needless to say, we all got wet, scratched and were scared to death with this little experience.
3. Google has so many connections that I am not sure what does what, however, what I did learn today about Google is that Google Adwords Keyword Tool, this link is very useful to all https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal which is completely different then Google Keyword Tool https://adwords.google.co.uk/o/Targeting/Explorer because this one is used Internationally. However, this one gives more ideas then the US based Google Adwords Keyword Tool (the first one I listed). Very important when using Google for your keywords. Both of these sites help writers, bloggers, and business people online tremendously.
4. I learned today that I turned into my mother, how? I don’t know but I have. As I was working with a co-worker today, her hair kept falling over and covering half her face so I kept looking at one eye as we were having lunch. You’re not going to believe this; I actually leaned over and put her hair behind her ear so I could see her entire face and both eyes. At first I was completely embarrassed but after I got past that I realized that yes, I had become my mother because she use to do that to me when I was 12. However, this co-worker is 40 and she has her hair covering her eyes (she thinks it’s sexy, I think it’s dumb) and it drives me CRAZY! Yep, I leaped over the hill and instantly, in that one second became my mother!
5. Today I learned to forgive, truly heartfelt forgiveness. Have you ever had someone hurt you so deeply that you can’t forgive them? Either they made fun of you, loved or left you turned their back on you, whatever, have you held a grudge and didn’t forgive them over decades upon decades of hate? Well, the power of forgiveness will help you, learn to look into your heart and forgive the person that has hurt you and learn to forgive yourself. The power of forgiveness is far greater than me or you, but it’s worth it!
This is what I learned today, about myself. What have you learned today? Reflect on your day and find out more about yourself and others, however, make sure you learned something new. Embrace the knowledge around you and then share it with others. I learned five new things today and I hope you did too!
Great Books & Stuff!
More by this Author
Having a baby is the most beautiful awakening for parents. Babies bring unconditional love and lots of needs, but the love is so powerful, it’s like no other love in the world. Below are the cute,...
Top tips to pick the right panties or underwear for your butt. Make it look good with anything you wear!
Are you a good kisser? Really? Check these tips out to make sure!