Sentimental friend sayings
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~ Douglas Pagels
- I asked God for a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked for a friend, he gave me you. ~ Unknown
- A friend is the one who walks in when others walk out. ~ Unknown
- The friend is the person who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~ Elbert Hubbard
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. In's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. ~ Muhammmad Ali
- There are three things in life that are most valuable - Love, self-confidence and friends. In you, I find all three. ~ Unknown
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow seperately without growing apart. ~ Elisabeth Foley
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. ~ Donna Roberts.
- True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~ Dave Tyson Gentry
- A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. ~ Unknown
- The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend. ~ John Leonard
- A friend is a gift you give yourself. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~ Heather Pryor
- I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripen with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial. ~ Thomas Jefferson.
- A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~ Lois Wyse
- A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself. ~ Frances Ward
- Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~ Unknown
Funny friend sayings
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~ Unknown
- A good friend is cheaper than therapy. ~ Unknown
- A good friend puts a smile on your face, a great friend makes you crackup so hard you practically pee your pants. ~ Unknown
- A friend is the noodles in a warm bowl of chicken soup. ~ Lawrence Abraham
- You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~ Laurence J. Peter
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!! ~ Unknown
- A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~ Unknown
- Love is blind, but friendship closes it's eyes. ~ Unknown
- It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~ Marlene Dietrich
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Loving friends sayings
- Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~ Unknown
- No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~ Francois Mocuriac
- A friend is a sibling God forgot to give you. ~ Unknown\
- Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. ~ Plautus.
- Forget the times that he walked by. Forget the times he made you cry. Forget the times he spoke your name. Remember now, you're not the same. Forget the time he held your hand. Forget the sweet things if you can. Forget the times, and don't pretend. Remember now, he's just your friend. ~ Unknown
- When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares. ~ Henri Nouwen
- Friendship is Love, without his wings. ~ Lord Byron
- If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need me to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~ Unknown
- There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a seperate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the meaning of one's soul. ~ Edith Wharton
- The best love is waking up to your best friend. ~ Unknown
- Friends don't have to be lovers, but lovers have to be friends. ~ Unknown
- Fake friends or True friend (knowing the difference)
A true friend is very difficult to find in this society today. Every body can say that a person is thier friend, but not indentifying if that person is a true or a fake friend at all. As an fact, I want to talk about fake friends and true friend!...
- Being friends with your ex
Sometimes things don't work out with someone you date or even become seriously involved with. Of course this is a tragedy, but it doesn't need to be. So maybe it didn't work out with that person you thought you'd love your whole life. It doesn't mean
- The Toxic Friend Signs
Toxic friendships are negative friendships that make you feel unhappy, unhealthy and unequal. Toxic friends will stress you out, use you and wear you down physically and mentally. Many of us keep toxic friends in our lives for whatever reasons....
- Friendships that last a Lifetime
This is in response to a question about what makes a good friend. I had actually been pondering this recently, and what I've come up with is personal, but because I believe that much of the human experience...
- How would you describe TRUE friendship?
True friendship is defined as a natural and spontaneous reaction towards a person with unconditional love and ultimate support to a person in all areas of life. True friend is the one who is always with you...
What is a Friend?
Now that you have read all of these friends quotes I have a question for you: What is your definition of a friend?
To me a friend is a blend of many things. A friend takes you as you are, they don't try to change you, they love you for who you are.
A friend is someone ho is always there for you, through thick and thin they are still your friend.
A friend is someone who won't put you down or hurt you feelings when others may,
A friend is someone who believes in you.
A friend is someone you can tell all of you secrets and they will never repeat.
A friend is someone who loves you because they want to.
More by this Author
Weddings like anything else in our lives are filled with tradition and superstition. Each culture has it own person set of them. Interestingly enough many seemed to cross over to other cultures.
Throughout history, brothers and sisters have been friends, enemies, and loving family members. Find quotes here to show how much you care about your sibling.
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.