GUYS: 16 Things You Cannot Say to a Girl After Two Dates
After their second date, the guy decides to tell the girl all about his hobby
After two dates, this guy decides his new girlfriend needs pranking
Young man, you’ve had a handful of girlfriends in your short time after college graduation. You thought two of that handful was “the one” that you wanted to spend your life with, such as the likes of The Martins, Paul, June, Timmy and Lassie, The Nelsons, Ozzie, Harriet, Dave and Rick, and the always-attractive and in-control, The Reeds, Donna, Alex, Mary and Jeff—living fantasies on black and white television. What a time to be young and disillusioned in America.
I am not going to veer from the road that I have chosen in order to offer you a mild-hearted rant on The American Illusion pertaining to the sweet-tasting propaganda that led millions of young people to try to pattern themselves after the households of those family-icon’s mentioned above.
The only thing that kept these millions of kids from achieving The American Dream, as it was called before the young adults who missed seizing it, changed the name to The American Illusion, was a well-known neighborhood fixture known as: Reality. He’s a tough old sea dog. Been around since Hell was a campfire, and still going strong hooking kids straight out of high school slicker than Rolan Martin, expert fisherman.
Imagine, guys, you were dating Megyn Fox of Fox News and you said one of the 16 things on the list in this story, she would do what she does on this video
You told the girl after your second date, you knew how to take care of kids
This is not what a mature woman needs from a man
Young man, are you sure that you are ready to take on dating girls again?
Young man, I’m back to you. After that handful of girlfriends came and went, you thought you had gained a special male-related wisdom from the break-up’s, split-up’s, and leaving to find one’s true feelings. You might have gained “that” inner-sense that squawks like a firehouse alarm (in your head), announcing a “five alarm” fire, just when you begin to think that you were always cut-out for marriage and the domestic life.
And then again, there is a good chance that you haven’t learned diddly.
Just my cynical nature jabbing at you. I do give you credit for always having tip-top personal hygiene, clean hair, teeth and body, plus you have a good eye for shirts, pants, socks and shoes that mostly match. What girl in her matured mind wouldn’t be proud as a peacock to spend your money? And what girl in her capitalistic mind would be honored to receive a checking-account of her own, from you. Just because you love her.
This, my decently-dressed young man with the firehouse alarm in his head, is “the dream,” you can win. Follow this one with a fiery vengeance and leave The American Illusion be. We’ll all sleep better tonight.
In case that you haven’t read one word that I have typed so far, maybe my title of this piece, “16 Things You Cannot Say to A Girl After Two Dates,” will shock some sense into you and I pray to God that you haven’t been saying any of these things to the handfuls of girls who left to find their true feelings in JC Penney.
Guys, some comments you make after your second date makes any girl angry
This is a "Comment backfire"
"You think I am adopted?!"
"You said that I looked just like your mom."
Guys, get a good look at this girl. If you see her pouty lips go out, then you are in trouble
“16 Things a Man Cannot Say to A Girl After Two Dates,” is tough, realistic, and a no-holds-barred collection of dangerous things that you “might” have said to the “goodbye girls,” and left you lonely.
- 16. “When we were kissing back there, I felt the sharp edge of your incisor cutting the inside of my jaw.”
- 15. “Hey, every girl has a little “barnyard breath,” once in a while—you were just nervous about tonight.”
- 14. “You are nothing like “Julie,” now there was a girl who knew how to please a man.”
- 13. “Can’t we just blow-off visiting your parents and meet Bobo and Clarkie, my two frat buddies at our favorite bar?”
- 12. “Speaking of your parents, I sure hope that you can cook better than your mom. I almost suffocated right there at the table on that Russian meatloaf with fresh oysters. Or whatever it was.”
- 11. “I think we will be married in a huge cathedral since I am Catholic.”
- 10. “If we were to marry tomorrow, would you be nervous about wearing white?”
- 9. “Live “near” your folks? No way. We are moving as far away from this “two-horse town” as soon as the “I do’s” are said.
- 8. “What do you mean, I may not be the one for you? Sure I am. I am a man, right?”
- 7. “Oh, you want to get to know me better. Listen, girly, you know all that you are going to know about me right now.”
- 6. “Does your dad always drink that heavily when people are visiting?”
- 5. “Julie, you need to cut-down on the bread dishes at Olive Garden. When you got into my car, I felt it go down.”
- 4. “Wow, is that a picture of your older sister sunbathing at the beach?”
- 3. “Why are you giving me the “silent treatment”?
- 2. “Why aren’t you talking to me?”
- 1. “What do you mean, “we’re through?”
Ahhh, so you blew it with one girl. Big deal. It happens everyday. It’s happening right now.
Oh, gosh. I published the wrong hub. What I should have published was: “16 Things You Need to Say After Two Dates”
Give me time. She’ll be back.
More by this Author
A purist is someone (like me) who doesn't need fanfare, glitter or fame to survive. And my life is rather quiet, but very streamlined as a purist, I might add.
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
I cannot hide my life any longer.