GUYS: Things For You NOT To Do While Your Wife or Girlfriend Tries on Dresses
MEN: DO YOU FULLY-UNDERSTAND WHY WOMEN LOVE DRESS SHOPPING?
Along with going to lunch with girlfriends, hitting a “girls’ night out,” and seizing some priceless “me time,” did you know that for your wife or girlfriend, “the” most-relaxing and fun she will ever have is dress shopping at getting to take you with her, guys.
I can hear you groan with grief, but it is true. She loves you that much as to want you, the man of her dreams, to share ‘this” very special time with her. And really, it is a lot of fun and very exciting to see her, the most-beautiful woman you will ever know prancing in and out of the dressing room allowing you to enjoy the sight of her in various colors and styles of dresses.
BEING WITH YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WHILE SHE SHOPS FOR DRESSES WILL BE APPRECIATED BY HER. I PROMISE
I know that it seems as if she plans her dress shopping for a mid-Saturday, “the” day you have looked for all week so you can watch two college teams “duke it out,” all afternoon, but she did not plan it that way. Step back, guys, and look at all that your wife or girlfriend does throughout the week. She cooks, cleans, picks up the dry cleaning, does the laundry, and other things that you would grumble at having to do. But she tackles each task to make your life easier.
So I urge you, when you agree to spend Saturday afternoon with this special lady who loves to shop for dresses, to not be guilty of doing . . .
GUYS: Things For You NOT To Do While Your Girlfriend or Wife is Dress Shopping
Continued from above photo . . .
- Slump-down in the chairs where men sit outside the dressing room. This body language tells “her” you had rather be watching football.
- Doze-off to sleep while wathing this gorgeous woman parade-around in pretty dresses. Are you nuts?
- Make numerous cell phone calls to buddies asking scores of football games.
- Watching the football game (you are missing) on your iPad or Blackberry.
- Drumming your fingers on the chair and allowing sighs of boredom come from your lips.
- Making annoying sounds with your lips such as passing gas that makes onlookers laugh.
- Bending over in your chair and holding your head in your hands. Are you this dumb, guys?
- Constantly checking your watch. You must be looking for a good fight, buddy.
- Eating a “Super Burger” you sneaked into the store underneath your coat.
- Belching as loud as an F-16 taking off when you finish the “Super Burger.”
- Acting like you are enjoying yourself by clapping extra-loud when your wife shows you her dress choices.
- Pulling your shoes off allowing your smelly feet to annoy and (sicken) the people around y pou.
- Scratching your butt and “privates” in front of whomever might be around you.
- Saying loud sexual-related phrases each time your wife walks out of the dressing room.
- Flirting (like a pardoned convict) with every woman who walks by. This includes other wives or girlfriends who are showing their boyfriends and husbands the dresses they like.
- Going as far as to put on your own stand-up comedy act while your wife is trying on dresses.
- Taking nips of booze from the flask you sneaked into the store underneath your shirt.
And . . .
- Ending up very intoxicated at the end of the day when your wife or girlfriend has chosen the dresses she likes, but you embarrass her to death with your drunken behavior.
very soon . . .
What men never see in the women's dressing room
Now, guys, it is your turn
More by this Author
Seems to me that most everyone else has a stalker, so why not me? I am decent-looking, charming, and know how to captivate a group at a party, so whomever dispatches stalkers, get on it!
(Just) talking about meddlers and busy bodies is not enough. It is time I did something about them.
Yes, "we" talk funny in the South. Need proof? Just read this hub.