Good Luck Texts and Messages for Exams
Studying for exams can mean being immersed in mind-numbing coursework day and night. If you know people who are preparing for a test, write a warm good luck wish to motivate, inspire, or cheer them up for a grand finish.
Help school friends, college dorm buddies, and loved ones with a dose of inspiration and encouragement by telling them good luck in a special way. There are also some quotes and inspirational pictures that will help encourage your friend or family member.
- Good luck on your exams!
- Wishing you all the best on your test!
- Go get 'em tiger!
- You've got this. In just a few hours the test will be over and we'll be drinking.
- Don't think about the test, think about the A!
- YOU WILL ROCK THIS TEST.
- You've made it so far and you only have a little ways to go. Git 'er done!
- The test is in the bag.
- Thinking of you on test day! Good luck!!
- You're going to ace this and then we are going to party hard.
- You've almost made it! Good luck getting through today.
- You don't need to be scared of the test, that test needs to be scared of YOU.
- Who's the big bad, test-taking a$$-kicker?! You are.
- It all ends today. You vs. test. There will be blood, but it won't be yours.
- Today you show that test who's boss.
Study study, more more more
Papers, notebooks, brain is sore
I know you want to rest a bit
You're almost there, just don't quit!
- Good luck finishing your paper! I'll check Facebook for you in the meantime.
- Stop checking your text messages and focus on writing your paper!
- Your professor is going to be so impressed with your paper she'll wonder if she is actually your student.
- Don't sleep. Finish paper! Stay awake!
- News from the outside world: nothing important. Keep studying.
Messages for Your Boyfriend
- Here's a funky good luck wish for the funkiest guy I know. xoxo
- I know these exams mean a lot to you, so I've lit a candle and said a small prayer just for you asking for luck to be by your side. Rock your tests. Muah.
- There is a reason why I call you Mr. Numero Uno. That is because you are the best and I know you will ace these tests.
- If it's any inspiration, I will give you a kiss if (and only if) you get straight A's on your exams. Based on your record, however, that is definitely not going to happen. xoxo
- Hey sweetie! Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and can't wait until we hang out again without you bringing up all your test stuff.
- Soon you won't have to think so much about tests and you can think instead about where to take me on our next date.
- Wish you were here with me instead of in the library!
- Good luck, rockstar! I know you're going to ace this test because you are AMAZING.
- You are the smartest, best-looking man in the world and there's no way you're not going to get an A on this test.
What does sleep feel like in a bed?
What does a pillow feel like for my head?
It's been so long I can't recall
What life is like outside library walls
Though my body thinks I should give up
My brain knows better, so body get up!
- You have worked so hard for this! Good luck on your test (though you don't even need it).
- Hey remember me? I'm your girlfriend. Come back and see me soon after you're done studying for the exam.
- I've gotta say I'm not a huge fan of this test. It's done so much to keep you away from me.
- Keep going and don't stop! You're almost to the finish line. You are going to do great!
- I'd wish you good luck but you don't even need it because you've been working so hard.
For Your Girlfriend
- If you do well on your tests, I'm going to let you choose any gift you want from your favorite store. Sound too good to be true? Try me.
- Just keep going! If I know you like I think you do, you are going to do great :)
- You are so beautiful there's no way you're not going to ace this test.
- Finish studying for this test already so we can hang out again!
- I have so many date ideas that I haven't been able to do because you're busy studying. Want to find out what they are? Ace the test!
- YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT!
- Hey sweetie! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you while you're studying for the test.
- Goooooooooooood luck! You've already worked so hard on this. You're going to do great.
- Need me to pick up some food for you? I don't want anything to distract you while you're studying.
- I did your laundry for you! Now if only I could study for you and take that stupid test.
Hey there girlie, I miss you
And I bet you miss me too
Studying for tests can be a chore
But once this one's over
There will be no more!
Good luck, sweetie!
- Sometimes I feel like you're not even studying for a test and that you just have a new boyfriend. You are studying for a test, right?
- You are going to take me out for the best meal ever once you finish studying for that test, right!?
- Do you need me to pick up anything while I'm out? Keep studying!
- Get off Facebook and keep studying!
- The answers for the test aren't on your Instagram. Get off there and start studying!
Quotes for Motivation and Inspiration
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible." — Audrey Hepburn
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. — General Colin Powell
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. — David Bly
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. — Robert Collier
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. — Albert Einstein
- The best way to finish an unpleasant task is to get started. — Anonymous
- Don't watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going. — Sam Levenson
- I’m not telling you it is going to be easy — I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it — Art Williams
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. — William Durant
- Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it. — Margaret Thatcher
- It always seems impossible until it is done. — Nelson Mandela
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. — Thomas Jefferson
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. — Jim Rohn
Keep going, you are getting there.
Anonymous Words of Wisdom
- Wake up. Kick Ass. Repeat.
- You are capable of more than you know.
- Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Believe you can and you're halfway there.
- The expert in anything was once a beginner.
- It's not about how bad you want it. It's about how hard you're willing to work for it.
You are smart, you are great
You work hard, you stay up late
In my book, you have an A
Who cares what your professors say?
Messages for a Friend
- Concert tickets, fun weekend plans, movies, girlfriends, boyfriends and birthday parties — there are lots of better things in life to worry about than these exams. You have been studying for these tests for over a year now, so stop worrying and start cranking out answers. Good luck!
- I'm sending this SMS to remind you that you will still be my best friend whether you pass this test or not, even though I would love it if you aced it and got into the college you've always wanted to go to. I hope the good-luck exam fairies stick by your side today! xoxo
- The easiest way to beat exam stress is to chat with me on the phone before you go to bed. Call me whenever you want. Wishing you lots of luck on your exams.
- Did you know that you've been passing all these important tests because of my encouragement? What would you do without me? Wishing you all the best, buddy.
- Exams are like birthdays — they come with a lot of expectations and are over before you know it. Look at the bright side — your tests will be over very soon and we'll get back to hanging out, just like before. Good luck and do well!
- Exams are great if you look at the bright side. You get to eat lots of chocolate, drink lots of coffee, and binge on junk food while you're burning the midnight oil. All the best, buddy.
- This good luck message will ensure that you pass your tests. I just hope you don't start acting all snobby after you get great results. Either way, I wish you all the best for your exams.
- If the future is really unknown, why picture what can go wrong when you can imagine all that will go right.
I'd wish you luck but you don't need it
No doubt in my mind this test you'll beat it
Come in number one at the top of your class
To your success I'll raise a glass
- Get up, face your exams head-on, and tell them, "I am coming for you!" See what this does to your confidence, and call me when you get great results. All the best, mate.
- Stop acting like a sissy and biting your nails over this silly test. You've got this, bro. All the best.
- You've been in a grumpy mood for the last couple of weeks. Put all your studying to good use and get a grade that will bring a smile to your beautiful face. Good luck.
- You don't ask for success, you grab it by the collar. Go out there and knock the socks of your exams. All the best, my friend.
- I hate to sound like a over-protective mother, but you have got to do well on this test, buddy. Your future depends on it. Be confident, study hard, and have a cracker of an exam.
- Exams are around the corner and I know it must be crunch time for you. Buck up mate and pull through these tough times so we can party later. Good luck.
- What is the point of wishing you good luck? In any case, you always ace your exams.
- When you think of these exams ten years from now, you will laugh because they seem so insignificant. So why fret? All the best.
Exams are coming
Tension is brewing
Sparks of stress are flying
Stomach acid is bubbling
But in the midst of all this
I wish you good luck
Hugs and kisses
- I know you've studied hard for these tests, but don't start feeling too confident yet. I'll see you at the top of the results chart. Good luck, partner.
- Sleep well, eat right, follow your study routine, attend all your tutorials, and go through all your lecture notes again and again so you can be at the top of your class. All the best. You can thank me for this advice by giving me a job when you become a corporate honcho.
- I'm betting on you acing this test. Don't let me down buddy, or else you will owe me $50. Good luck!
- If there was ever a time to prove to yourself that you have a chance at finding a place among the elite, now is the time to do it. Give it your best shot buddy. Your favorite college awaits you.
- Luck is neither good nor bad. It depends on how well you twist it by getting it to work in your favor. Since you have been lucky enough to have me as your friend, I am sure that luck will be by your side during your exams as well.
- You are so cool that it would be uncool if you didn't pass this test. Don't let us down bro.
- I wish that your exams are like delicious ice cream cones. They should be easy to devour and go very quickly. Good luck! Have a yummy exam.
- Exams in the classroom and challenges in life have one thing in common – they suck. Good luck in getting them over with!
- Parties, movies, shopping and hanging out – we've got so much to do after your tests are over. Here's hoping for stellar results so you'll be in the mood for a crazy end-of-semester party in the dorm.
- The bigger the challenge, the sweeter the success. The higher grades you get, the more beers we drink. Cheers mate.
Ahead of your important tests
The whole family has a prayer for you:
That you meet every challenge in the eye
That you pass every difficulty life throws at you
That you take long and steady strides
That you wake up every morning with love for yourself
That you keep the flame of ambition burning inside your heart
That you emerge to be at the top in your exams
- You've been watching your favorite cult classics and reading nothing but women's magazines all semester so I wanted to tell you good luck because you will need all the luck you can get. Good luck, buddy.
- If you don't do well on these tests, you will never get into a good college and you will ruin the rest of your career and life. No pressure mate. Good luck.
- I know you have a test on Saturday but that doesn't mean you should do it with a hangover. Just sayin'. Good luck!
- Exams are approaching and you know what that means – no TV, no hanging out, no movies, no long phone calls and most importantly, no spending hours on Facebook. Gee, the next few weeks seem so dull for you. Have fun though . . .
- I hope something good comes out of all the effort you're putting into studying. Do well on your tests tomorrow.
- You know what they say: If at first you don't succeed, try again. All the best.
- I pity you for having so much studying to do. If it makes you feel any better, I'm having a great time holidaying in Hawaii. All the best.
- All of the sudden you are demanding, cranky, and always in a bad mood. It must be that time of the year when you have exams. Cheer up, mate. We all know you are going to do well.
- Just when you thought life couldn't be more boring, you have these exams. To make matters worse, you still have three more semesters ahead of you. Tough it out buddy.
- It is one thing to study day and night, but it is a totally different ballgame to perform well under stress. Don't fumble on your test because everyone else will laugh at you for all the wasted effort. No pressure, but you have got a lot riding on this paper.
Let go of the thoughts that don't make you strong.
- It seems like you have been studying for eternity. Finish these exams so you can finally be done with college, and do well too, so you can get a real job.
- It sucks that you have to be holed up in your bedroom and study while I get to go out and have fun with friends. I guess life is unfair after all. All the best.
- You have been missing out on so much fun while you've been studying for your exams. I really hope that the results are worth it. Good luck.
- You've got exams! How scary! I hope you come out alive. Good luck buddy.
- No doubt in my mind you're going to have the highest grade in the class except for mine.
- Bad grades are like your exes. It's better to forget them because you know you can do much better.
And success will be yours
All the very best for your exams
Wishes for Your Son or Daughter
- You have always been the star and the super-achiever of the entire family. We expect no different from you this time around. Good luck, son.
- We spent our life savings to put you in the best college. Make us proud by doing the best you can, not only this semester, but every semester.
- We wish our darling daughter the best of luck on her exams.
- Exams come and go and tests of different kinds will always keep popping up from nowhere. The only thing that stays constant is your confidence and zest to achieve in life. Keep it up.
- Dedication, commitment, hard work, persistence, conscientiousness and ambition — you bring these six qualities to the table and I bring you good luck with my prayers. Hope you ace your tests.
A treat at a fancy restaurant
Tickets to the movies
A weekend at Disney World
A gift certificate to your favorite store
A new dress
If you pass your SATs with flying colors
You can pick whatever you want
- Looking at your track record of battling the stress and the troubles that life has thrown at you, I am sure that this exam is going to be a piece of cake. All the best.
- Only people with little confidence in themselves need luck to be by their side. You are a warrior, so you don't need false assurances. Go get 'em son.
- As you study for your tests, treat every day like a priceless journey of discovery and learning. Exams will come and go, but knowledge will stay with you. We want you to do well on this exam so you can reap its rewards for the rest of your life. Good luck, dear son.
- Remember the feeling you got when your team won the district tournament? That is exactly how you will feel when you pass your exams with good grades. Get ready for the joyride! Good luck.
You're not here to be average. You're here to be awesome.
- Every time I wish you luck, something miraculous happens in your life. Keeping that tradition alive, here's wishing that you perform to your very best in your exams.
- Ever since you were a little child, we've seen a fire in your heart that has pushed you to excel in every class, every hobby and every sport that you have participated in. We hope that these tests are no different. Good luck. We love you.
- Young fella, this is your chance to prove to the world that you've got what it takes to become a doctor, just like you've always wanted. Your family loves you and supports you all the way.
- You are the star in our lives and we hope that with this test, you will become the star in your class too. We wish you the very best.
More by this Author
Are you going to wish your girlfriend happy birthday with a cheesy off-the-shelf card? Instead, make her fall for you all over again by writing a romantic birthday wish straight from the heart.
Read a collection of original farewell messages for colleagues, bosses, and employees that you can incorporate into your own personal message.
Has your boyfriend changed his behavior? This article discusses some of the everyday signs that show that he isn't interested in you or the relationship any longer.