How to Find Out if She is a Daddy's Girl -- What are the Signs
- The Psychology Of The Cheating Kind.
A thorough study into the mind of a cheater. Bonus: Technology and the cheating kind. The evolution of the Cyber-sapiens.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE A DADDY'S GIRL
- When meeting you she wants to introduce you to her dad.(smart)
- When she met you she said: You smile just like my dad...
- The day after marrying Peter, SHE tells him that her father gave the okay. "Now she told him!!"
- If you have a handyman problem like a broken lawnmower she tells you to call her dad
- If she reminds you of the times when she used to sit on her dad's lap and now is on "yours"
- When she starts talking like this: "I remember when my dad..."
- "My dad taught me how to drive at 15, 16"
- If dad died young, she will fall for any loser who knows how to talk to her
- If by hugging you, she will lean on your chest
- If late at night she tells you: " That's it?"
- For fathers day she buys sane pants for you and her dad.
- When she says: "This puppy we just bought don't take s## like my dad"
- When you have a mechanical issue with your car: "Just call my dad and save money"
- When your first son's name is after your Dad in law, logically.
- When she sees you falling sleep on her after a 12 hours day work, and tells you to go to bed (that we can take)
- When she thinks twice on trusting you on Painting your own front porch
- If she wears your work long shirts, after having a Shrimp cocktail for dinner.
- If her dad is a Veteran, beware, she will want you to be her drill Sergeant
- If by looking into your eyes, she wants to look for answers, wondering why the heck did she marry you anyway.
- If last but not late, asking you to move near her parents, after your 30 years of marriage: "Dad might need me, he is almost 80"
Well, this is just an example of so many, where you can relate or have a chuckle. After all I was mamma's boy and still am. Gotta hurry up in finishing this hub. She might call, just to have a long conversation...L-O-N-G enough!
WARNING: For entertaining purposes only. Any resemblance to a real event, or personal issue or fact is purely coincidental. We are not liable for any divorce, separation or 'slap in the face' after reading this piece of creativity.
More by this Author
It doesn't matter if you are Catholic, Jewish, Ortodox, Armenian, Mormom or from the Anglican Church. We know in our hearts that prayer makes miracles. we are going to come in here and read your plights for the ones...
Are our lives predestined to meet some people? Are they written somewhere up there? These thoughts have been around forever in our minds, and now that we have reached certain matureness, we feel the need to let it out.
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...