Happy Parenting Wishes―New Born Baby Messages from Parents to Friends
What to write in a Baby Shower Card for a Friend
These are examples of new born baby messages from parents to friends that you can write in a card. This article also contains original collection of happy parenting wishes, messages, sayings and quotes. Get your baby shower card or note ideas from the list below and write your own unique message. It's important to show affection for the new parents by welcoming them into parenthood with good parenting advice quotes and wishes. You can send or share some of these short ‘wishes for becoming parents’ and ‘welcome to parenthood message’ via text/SMS, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram or any of the social networking sites and congratulate them on the birth of their baby.
Your children need your presence more than your presents.— Jesse Jackson
Sample Messages for Baby Shower
- Remember, your child is the trust from God. Your obligation is to train your kid to know the right from wrong. May the joy of parenting bring into your life more happiness!
- It is important for parents not to be too strict with their kids. Your actions and inactions towards them should be subtle and make them feel they are kids. Your baby is so adorable. Congratulations on becoming a parent!
- My best wishes to you on the safe arrival of your baby. Raising a child comes with greater responsibility, so get prepared for it. Congratulations to the new parents, and happy parenting!
- We are indeed honored to witness your baby shower ceremony. All our love and best wishes to you and your baby.
- As parents, it is our responsibility to nurture our kids with good manners so that they can behave well and present themselves in a pleasing way in the societies. Congratulations and enjoy parenting!
- Your baby is a special gift from God. May his life be richly blessed, and may he live long and longer with us! Congratulations!
- Never deprived your children from playing around, all you need at this important phase in your life is to keep an eye on them when they trying to demonstrate the talents and abilities in them.
- Feed your baby well with breast milk for at least 24 months for healthy growth and daily body maintenance. And try to rest when she is sleeping; when she is awake, the struggle to please her continue. I wish you a happy parenting with lots of best wishes!
- Show good examples to your children, so when they grow up, they will become better person. Congratulations with the arrival of another set of healthy twins to look after!
- To find hope and success in your parenthood, show love and care to your child. Congratulations on becoming a parent!
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.— David Bly
Sample Happy Parenting Wishes
- It is a thing of joy to join you in celebrating the safe arrival of your baby. However, be conscious of the place to raise your kid. The society we found ourselves has great influence on our children’s behavior. Enjoy parenting!
- Let your children receive good parental care from you, otherwise, you will have yourself to blame in future when you are suppose to start reaping the joy of being a parent. May God bless you, and I wish for you good health and happiness in the future!
- I give glory to the Almighty God for giving you healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. I pray for more strength and happiness to you also to your baby.
- It is at this early stage that you start to inculcate the right knowledge on to your child to become a better person in future. Be mindful of what you do in their presence, as they are watching, they are also learning from you.
- May God's blessings continue to shine on you today, tomorrow and beyond! Congratulations and happy parenting!
- To raise well-behaved kids that will add better value to the family and the society at large then be prepared to be good parents to them as well. Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
- May God give you the strength and wisdom you need to achieve success in your parenthood! Accept my well wishes.
- You have been given another assignment, so make sure you take good care of the new baby. Congratulations to the new parents and happy parenting!
- May God continue to protect you and enable you see better futures!
- Never see your newborn as a burden, remember others who are asking for such favor from God but have not received one. It is your prime duty to spend more time with your baby and show love to her often.
- Show love to your kid from the beginning of his life time journey. I wish you a successful parenthood with lots of best wishes!
- Parenthood requires that you give your baby more time and attention daily until the child attains maturity age. I pray to God that you live long and healthy. Congratulations!
- May God give your baby more days, months, years and good health to stay with us! And may you see joy in parenthood!
- It is a thing of joy that you were born into this family at the time we taught we had no hope of being blessed with a child. May God’s light, guidance and protection be upon you today and beyond!
- Train your child in the way of the Lord, as that is the only way to find joy and success in your new role as parents. Congratulations!
The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.— Frank A. Clark
- At this important phase of your life, be prepared to sacrifice your time, efforts and sleep. Congratulations and enjoy parenting!
- The joy of a woman is being blessed with a newborn baby to look after. Here’s wishing you good health and lots of beautiful memories as the baby grow.
- May the good Lord who took care and brought you out from your mother’s womb continue to bless your life as you continue on your journey to greatness!
- You have been the cause of your child’s birth, therefore her care rest much on your shoulders. Happy parenting!
- The upbringing a child receives will have great impact on what the child will become. Teach your child to be kind, tolerance, just and righteous in deeds. Congratulations with the arrival of your new healthy baby!
Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.— Robert Fulghum
- Don’t rely on games and toys alone, your time spent with the kids is of utmost importance in parenthood. Wishing you more strength, long life and healthy years ahead. Congratulations!
- Parents’ priority is their children, show love and care to them as often as you can.
- A workaholic father should try as much as possible to spend time with his child when he comes back from work before doing something else. Congratulations and enjoy parenting!
- Good thing about breastfeeding your child is that as the baby suck the breast milk, the more the baby smiles at you. May your baby live to see the brightest of futures! Congratulations!
- No matter how daunting your office work may be, your baby still deserves the maximum care and unconditional love from you. Never denied him of this parental role. Welcome to this new phase of your life and enjoy parenting!
Was any part of this article helpful to you?See results without voting
More by this Author
Sample farewell messages, and wishes to write in a card, note or email to your colleagues, friends, coworkers or boss leaving or retiring. And goodbye note from a staff to employees.
Examples of positive messages to say when someone has cancer. Your card should not be sympathetic but give support and words of encouragement. Prayer is a perfect gift to give a cancer patient.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.