Retirement Messages for Teachers and Mentors ― Funny Quotes and Sayings
What to Write in a Retirement Card for a Teacher
Writing good retirement wishes and sayings for a teacher and mentor in a greeting card, note or letter shouldn’t be seen as something boring to do. Sometimes, it’s not always easy finding some nice words and quotes to write in your goodbye message for a retiring guru. The person retiring from work must have spent many years working assiduously to impart knowledge and skills on people.
It is now time to pay back by wishing the retirees well in their future endeavors and thanking them for their years of hard work, time and effort in imparting knowledge on the future generations. You can include funny retirement quotes and sayings in the card, note or letter to make the message more amusing to the recipient. To get ideas on what to say or write, here are samples you can refer to. If you wish, you can send some of these short retirement wishes via text/SMS, email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any of the social networking sites.
Retirement Wishes for Teachers from Students
- As you are leaving the school, the knowledge you have imparted will forever remain in our hearts. Happy retirement!
- Work in the college will never be the same without a teacher like you. I wish your retirement years is full of fun and happiness as usual. Goodbye and thank you for being my mentor!
- We join members of staff in appreciating you for the knowledge you have imparted on us. We will always look up to you and your words of wisdom will always guide us. And to promise you that the knowledge you have imparted will be passed on to the coming generations.
- With your perseverance and endurance to teach students what they ought to know better, our performance in academic discourse and sports activities have been outstanding. As you leave the college today, may God's mercy and endless blessings be upon you. May you continue to be a guidance and inspiration for all! We love you and all our best wishes are with you. Goodbye!
- Words cannot describe how blessed we are to be among those that were trained during the time of an icon like you. Truly, we will miss your mentorship skills! Here’s wishing you good health and fun retirement!
- Sir, all your students are going to miss you. Lots of love and best wishes to our teacher and mentor.
Short Retirement Wishes
- Best wishes to a friend, a mentor and a leader. Congratulations on your retirement!
- I wish you a wonderful retirement filled with lots of fun and happiness.
- I wish you a happy retirement filled with joy, goodness and prosperity.
- Lots of fun and happiness to a friend, a colleague, a leader and a mentor. Here’s wishing you the best of health after retirement.
- I wish you good health and long life after retirement. I’ll miss you.
- We wish you good luck and pray that your future endeavors be filled with exceedingly abundant blessings more than you can think or imagine. Have a blissful retirement!
- May all your dreams and wishes come true! Here’s wishing you a happy retirement.
- I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your retirement!
Retirement Wishes for Teachers and Mentors
- Dear Mentor, we commend your leadership style, dedication and hard work. We pray that God continue to bless and guide you through the years ahead. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Congratulations on your retirement! Thank you for all the years of unselfish service to our great country and for leading by example. May you continue to find success wherever you may find yourself after retirement. Goodbye my great mentor!
- Some people thought, finding a knowledgeable and competent teacher like you is not an easy task. I thank God for making it possible for me to connect with a mentor like you. You have been my role model and advisor ever since I joined the team. Farewell sir!
- You groomed us to be sound professionals and made learning in this great college an interesting and memorable experience. I wish you a happy retirement!
- As you are starting a new chapter in life, I pray God opens new stage of opportunities and strengths for you. Happy retirement!
- We appreciate God for His Love, Compassion and Grace in your life. We are all going to miss you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
- As you are retiring from your work, I wish you well my leader, mentor, motivator and role model. May you continue to grow stronger and stronger witnessing many more years of God’s mercy, favor and guidance! Happy retirement to you sir!
- May your retirement usher in long life and wisdom to excel in future endeavors as you have always done! Happy retirement!
- You have been an outstanding and visionary teacher who dedicated his life to the service of our great country. Happy retirement to our amiable mentor!
- We laud your many achievements and years of hard work. Congratulations on your retirement!
- As you mark another important event in the journey of a most rewarding life today, here’s wishing you the most rewarding retirement ever.
More Things to Say to a Retiring Teacher and Mentor
- We are grateful to salute you for your outstanding performance, you are indeed a colleague that is worthy of emulation. We wish you good health and long life. Congratulations on your retirement! We’ll miss you.
- We celebrate and share in your joy as you retire from work. You have been a fountain of inspiration to us. For your tenacity of purpose and exemplary leadership qualities, we salute you. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Today, we celebrate you, we appreciate you, we treasure you and we remain grateful to you for being a good mentor to us. Here’s wishing you lots of fun and happiness in the years ahead after your retirement.
- It’s indeed a great pleasure to share this special time with you. You are a tower of strength and knowledge. If the world can have more people like you, indeed the world would be a much better place to make a living. We are who we are today, much to your efforts in a team and as a leader. Goodbye and hope to see you again!
- Thank you for the knowledge that you have imparted on me. Your love for success has no end. Thank you for being there for me. I will miss your kind words. Goodbye!
- The knowledge you have imparted is a treasure that will forever remain in my heart and I promise to pass it on to my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. May God grant you all your wishes as you retire from work!
- You are a blessing to this generation. May this new chapter in your life usher in long life, good health and wisdom! Happy retirement!
- You have been an inspiration. As a teacher, your teaching skills have been exemplary. As a leader, your achievements have been remarkable. Here’s wishing you a happy retirement!
- We appreciate the good examples you have shown to us. May God in His infinite mercy grant you good health to continue the wonderful work! Happy retirement!
- Your life is worthy of emulation and we are proud to be associated with an industrious colleague like you. Have a blissful retirement!
- I hope that your retirement is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy. I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Happy retirement to a motivator, a role model and a quintessential tutor.
- By your God fearing life and your exemplary achievements, you have created an enduring path for us to follow. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Thank you so much for your altruism, guidance and useful advice. Here’s wishing you a joyous retirement!
- Achievers, inventive, productive, cheerful, generous, industrious, devoted, thoughtful, and proactive are few of your positive qualities that continue to inspire me. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication. Congratulations on your retirement!
Funny Retirement Quotes for Teachers
- “When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income”. ― Chi Chi Rodriguez
- “As in all successful ventures, the foundation of a good retirement is planning”. ― Earl Nightingale
- “Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had the time before to notice the beauty of my grand kids, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself”. ― Hartman Jule
- "A retired husband is often a wife's full-time job." ― Ella Harris
- “Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache... unless you play golf”. ― Gene Perret
- “I'm not just retiring from the company, I'm also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron”. ― Hartman Jule
- “Retire from work, but not from life”. ― M.K. Soni
- “There is a whole new kind of life ahead, full of experiences just waiting to happen. Some call it retirement. I call it bliss”. ― Betty Sullivan
Was any part of this article helpful to you?See results without voting
More by this Author
Looking for thank you message for birthday greetings received? These samples of birthday appreciation message to well wishers are for you.
Safe trip messages and wishes for a boss, colleague, friend, family member, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife going abroad. Find inspirational travel sayings and "have a safe trip" quotes here.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.
No comments yet.