The He does not care; You Should Break Up List
He Does Not Care
Should I dump him? Yes you should! Well only if he doesn't care about you.
How would I know if he doesn't care? Well there are many signs he doesn't care and chances are, you've noticed some of there already.
I put together a few signs of serious lack of caring. It's not a vast list but one made up of a few stand out, telltale signs of major lack of care.
Once again I commissioned some of my girls and my own life :D to put together this list.
If you're really worried that he does not care or it's something that's on your mind, I hope it helps.
- His love swings. He says he loves you one minute and then he's not sure the next.
- You don't get a chance to vent. He's not interested in your day or what's new with you/your life.
- Only communicates when he needs you.
- He does not pick up the phone/answer when you call. I'm not saying he needs to answer, every time. He may be busy, at work or unable to answer. But some of the time he should answer and say "Sorry, babe, I can't talk right now but..." or "Busy will call you back". He needs to respond some of the time with something!
- Does not know how to introduce you in public. Yes honey. Proper, public introductions have yet to find there way. All you get is a stutter or some um, uhh moments. "Hey this is uh...erm...Sian" or whatever you're name is. If you're his girl, he'd let others know that! He should have no qualms about introductions.
- He's close friends with his ex/es.
- He fails to keep the ho's at bay. While you're out together, he freely lets the harlots, trollops and actual girls flirt, touch and holla at him...even when you're arm in arm. He should be letting those girls know, he's not interested and you're number one.
- Every time you need him, he pulls a Harry Potter. So you're in trouble, sad, lost someone, lost you job; you need comfort from your man and he's gone to Hogwart's to borrow Harry's invisibility cloak. One sided relationships does no one any good especially if you're the one giving and not getting.
- All your friends and family don't like him. I understand that you could have a relationship/connection with someone that others just don't understand but if absolutely none of those you hold dear, enjoy his presence let alone existence, perhaps in the long run, he'd be NO good for you. They've known you for longer after all.
- He does not like any of your friends. If he can't stand them, he won't want you spending time with them and you need too. You need your own time with friends separate to his.
- Communication is often via text, email...online. Not every thing or every time but important feelings. If you have a fight and he apologises in text, not in person or at least a phone call. You know guys like this, they break up using text messages. Not Cool! Not Mature!
- He's cheated on every girl, he's been with. Immediate red flag once a cheater...
- Online Freak that's in the cyber closet. He puts himself out there on line. In forums, facebook, myspace, blogs etc. He's on it daily. Yet fails to change his relationship status or in forum posts about relationships and love he never mentions you-his girl. *Tskity Tsk Tsk*
- He lives in the club. He's out clubbing every night, with his boys and you barely get invites, none at all, or need to guilt him into inviting you.
- Boys night is never a boys night. He's out with his guys, tells you, you can't come because it's a guys thing, but later on while browsing facebook or something else, you see him tagged in a photo, where there is a plethora of female specimens.
- Can't keep a job. Unless you're teenagers or you're both at university.
- He is always critical of you and he's not better. No one needs a person down on them all the time, especially if it's not constructive or helpful. It can be quite damaging to one's self image and esteem.
- He never bothers to please you during sex.
- He has yet to spend the night. If you're a couple that's having sex and you've been together for a while, yet he goes home after you do the do. Call me Crazy but isn't that just a little off.
- You only see him late...often at night.
You may just have to dump him
if quite a few of these apply to you.
There is no point prolonging something that just doesn't work. If he doesn't care, he doesn't care. Love yourself enough to push infatuation aside...you don't need to date him.
Trust me, before you no it you're bitter as anything, your relationship fizzles out and he shows up at your party with that girl that hates you...yeeaah break up!
If you're not quite sure just how too; here are some ideas, courtesy TattooGuy. They're definitely worth checking out!
It is too funny and is on my wave!
February Hub Love #18
More by this Author
Am I a bitch? Has this crossed you're mind. Co-workers and/or friends acting different, as in being anti-social towards you. It's an Are You a Bitch Quiz with out the quiz part. Has a friend of yours done a couple of...
If you've even asked yourself this question, you already know. But you may want to read to be sure. If a few of these apply to you, you just may be his booty call—and, no, he does not care.
So your boyfriend is acting cold and distant. What does it mean? What can you do to fix it?