How To Know You've Chosen The Wrong Partner
You Know You've Chosen The Wrong Partner When....
1) It's their turn to make supper and your meal is a big mac and fries.
2) They promise to make a pie from a fresh pumpkin from your garden but instead let the pumpkin age and rot into a pile of mulch on your kitchen table.
3) They forget to take the garbage out and it ends up sitting outside and getting strewn about the lawn by animals (skunks, raccoons).
4) Their idea of working all day is throwing a small pile of clothing in the washer and pressing a button
5) They want to have a garden but you end up being the one mataining and watering it all summer.
6) They take a break from writing their resume for more than three years.
7) They only take a break from playing video games to go to the bathroom and eat(sometimes just to go to the bathroom).
8) They forget what day it is as they've become noucturnal from staying up all night on their computer.
9) They spend more time talking to internet friends in a day than they spend around you in a week.
10) You come home from working two jobs only to look around and realize your house looks like the city dump.
11) It's their turn to do the dishes and your dishes are still in the sink from 3 weeks ago (with mold and fruit flies on them).
12) They promise to help you make a gift for your ailing 95-year old grandmother only to back out when they can't find the scissors.
More by this Author
An article detailing the micro-organisms that live in puddles in a backyard as pictured and recorded first hand through a home microscope.
An article and tutorial on how to make a great looking treasure chest patterned after the treasure chest from Legends Of Zelda.
A list of 25 game creation programs that will allow you to make your own games. Most incorporate 3D engines and with a little knowledge could allow you to create something rivaling what is commercially available.