How to Avoid a Marriage Break up and Divorce - Saving your Relationship
Avoid a Marriage Break Up and Divorce
Are you looking for ways on how to avoid a marriage break up and divorce? Let me say this, saving your relationship is not as difficult as you thought, notwithstanding one just need to take time to study your spouse desires and how to meet them as well make things better. To make things work fine again then thoroughly go through the content of this article. Of course, a break-up is not always the best choice; can you imagine what life will be like without your partner/spouse?
As soon as you start noticing some unusual behavior of your spouse, you need to be patient enough and don’t over react just because of the humiliation you’re going through. Remember the memories of the good times you both shared together; you’re neither the first nor the last that is having a rocky relationship. I believe what you need urgently to avoid a divorce are some keys to a happy marriage. Regular communication will encourage a positive loving relationship.
Don’t ever feel your marriage or relationship is too old; feeling like this will make your negative thoughts put you off from saving your relationship.
Tips on How to Avoid a Marriage Break up and Divorce
1. The first on the list when trying to avoid a marriage break up or divorce is to pray earnestly to God to make him/her come back to his/her normal self. Narrate everything about your husband/wife sudden strange behavior to God as if you’re seeing Him and you must have strong believe that God is able to do all things.
2. If your partner is abusing and embarrassing you, just remain your own self and never use any offensive words to reply. But you just keep looking into his/her eyes and wisely express yourself with polite tone that will make him calm down.
3. When using negative words to address you, never reply him with negative words as well but try to be more positive if you want your marriage to work fine. That shows your level of maturity.
4. Be patient and don’t give up. If you want your marriage to be successful you need to be patient enough with your spouse. The moment there’s no more love and you want your partner to love you again, the result may not happen quickly but with patience the end result will be good.
5. Try as much as you can to avoid anything that you know in your inner self could harm your marriage. Note, your partner desires should not be undermined and make sure you’re carrying him/her along into your immediate and future plans.
6. Whenever your partner complains about something never you ignore it but try to make adjustment to suit his/her feelings.
7. Make sure you’re giving him/her the much needed attention. Never be the type that doesn’t care about your partner feelings and ensure you’re communicating with each other regularly.
8. If you know of what you ought to have done to please him/her but you don’t have the strength doing it immediately, admit that it is your responsibility but to please give you sometime to do it and don’t forget to be sympathetic and say it with a soft and polite tone.
9. You must be a sincere lover. And not love for money. Make sure you’re doing everything possible you know do turn your spouse on.
10. If you’re totally depressed concerning your rocky relationship, then see a marriage counselor to counsel you on what you need to know about causes of marriage break up and how to avoid it.
It is important you observe the above suggestions in order to make things always work alright. Be patient, take your time and listen to a good counselor as you learn saving your relationship. If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to bookmark and share with your friends you know need some tips on how to avoid a marriage break up and divorce.
More by this Author
Here are the top 10 signs that your relationship will last a long time or forever. Either you’re in a new or long distance relationship, just watch out for these signs.
Here are top 10 signs your wife/spouse or girlfriend doesn't love you anymore. You can save the relationship if you're neither defensive nor try to justify your wrongs but remain calm and be patient.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.
No comments yet.