How to Capture a Woman's Heart When Dating
How To Capture a Woman’s Heart When Dating
1. Pay attention to her interests. Based on activities she mentions or expresses interest in, tailor your activities to something that she would enjoy.
2. Ask her about her hopes, dreams, career aspirations, and love goals without criticizing or finding humor for she is sharing her heart with you. Encourage her dreams.
3. Schedule time to talk to her and be the highlight of her day.
4. Don’t be afraid to let her know that you want to be around her and want to see her. It is important to ask her about her weekend; more specifically what day you would like to see her and what time. Don’t ask her what she’s doing for the weekend, have a plan. It is better to express that you want to see her and tell her you were thinking about dinner and drinks at Carrabba’s Friday night at 8p.m. and ask if she is free at that time.
5. Do not push her to share personal information about herself until she is ready to share. If you are interested in knowing more about her then be prepared to open your hand and reveal more about yourself over the time you spend with her on dates. It’s a crazy dating world we live in so don’t take it personally if she doesn’t give you her home address, family tree information, and daily route to work. If you are trustworthy and open then she will open up to you too; it’s called the practice of reciprocity.
6. Be her hero if she needs you to be. I’m not saying you should financially rescue her but she should know that if she gets a flat tire or needs advice regarding where to go for vehicle repairs and estimated costs – be the first man she turns to for help.
7. Put your best foot forward. Let her know that in all you do you put her needs first. If you meet up on a hot day be courteous enough to buy her a bottle of water when you purchase your own. These small gestures will let her know that you think of her just as much as you think of yourself.
8. Be reliable and on time when you meet for your dates. This shows that you respect her time and she is important to you.
9. Dress to impress and bring your A game. No wrinkled jeans, baseball hats, or jerseys to meet with her. You are an adult so find a look, casual or upscale, that works for you and take the time to look neat and well composed. Be freshly showered when you meet her.
10. Be spontaneous sometimes. Maybe you are driving down the road and you see a carnival or miniature golf course; stop by. Don’t forget to ride the carnival rides where the two of you can snuggle up together. Don’t be afraid to show her how to perfect her putt.
11. Show interest without smothering her. How do you know when you are smothering her? When you demand to know what she did with her time every second she was out of touch with you. You are smothering when she is not reciprocating or exchanging the volume of calls you make; which should not exceed a ratio of 2:1. If you contact her 5 times and she calls you back the following week, her interest is not there or you are coming on way to strong.
More by this Author
The color red: energy, passion, and action. The color blue :trust, peace, order and loyalty. These two colors make the beautiful color purple which represents Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
So you meet a great man with a child/children. Fact of the matter is many people, past a certain age, come as a package deal. (Most not all). How do you successfully navigate the relationship?
In Greek mythology Sirens were dangerous creatures that lured sailors with their beautiful music voices to their demise. The result of their alluring voices led to death by shipwreck to sailors.
No comments yet.