How to Know if Your Girlfriend is Cheating
I am not a professional. I am only speaking from experience. THIS is not a for sure guideline of a cheating girlfriend.
There have been so many posts about, "How to know if your boyfriend is cheating," and trust me, I've done my fair share of reading them. However, not many times do I see articles on what guys can look for if they suspect their girl of cheating. I'm not proud of it, but I have cheated in the past. I'm not boasting the terrible thing I did, but I figure a guy would like to look at the signs, which are my own characteristics I displayed during my cheating days. If you think your girlfriend has many of the traits I've listed, it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. I'm no expert and not one girl is the same, however my "signs" may give reason to discussing your fears and suspicions with your significant other. If you're like me, once you've been lied to once, the chances of you suspecting suspicious acts behind your back by the one you love often is highly likely.
Pictures on her phone, she never sent to you?
Signs She's Cheating
- If you are normally very sexually active (@ least once a day) and she is suddenly not as interested in "getting down," rarely wants it and denies your advances.
- Look at her while you are having sex. Does she really look into it? Or is she looking away, expressionless, obviously faking her "oohs and aahs" and her mind seems elsewhere?
- Does she purposely start a BAD fight with you in the evening? It could be so she can avoid you calling her later on, when she's with her Sancho.
- Is she constantly deleting calls or messages?
- Is her phone out of your sight the majority of the time? (if there is nothing to hide, there shouldn't be any problem having the phone near her)
- Does she get nervous when her phone rings or when she receives a text and automatically gets to it, silences it, and blocks your view, so she doesn't risk you seeing something?
- The calls and texts to you are coming less and less.
- She's not worried about what you're doing. In fact she might even encourage you going out more. On the other hand, she might become EXTRA worried about what you're doing, because of her own guilty conscience.
- Pictures of herself in her phone that she didn't send to you. Trust me, we delete pics of ourselves that we DON'T like.