How to Say Sorry Sincerely - Creative Ways to Apologize Effectively
Creative Ways to Apologize Effectively
Learning how to say sorry sincerely is very important especially for those wishing for a better and lasting relationship. I have put together some ideas on creative ways to apologize effectively, be it to your boss, boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, or friend. Let me ask you this question before reading further. Do you or are you ready to admit all your mistakes?
It’s never too late saying I am sorry if you’re ready to accept your faults. Apologizing sincerely is all about letting the recipient know why you thought that your action was wrong and should include how to avoid hurting him/her in future.
5 Creative Ways to Apologize
1. Admitting that you’re really sorry for your action: This is very crucial, never pass the blame over to someone else, rather just accept your faults, and take the full responsibility for your action. You have to be braved enough to take the blame. Then ready to make a move to prove that you’re really sorry for hurting him/her. Take note and accept all your mistakes.
2. The action you did that demand tendering an apology: What you did wrong should be clearly stated, I mean state precisely what you’re apologizing for. Keep in mind that you need to be specific when stating the reasons for your apology and never put blame on any other person. Taking time to explain what you did wrong to the recipient shows you really know that you’ve truly done wrong.
3. Simply acknowledge the damages your action has caused: After stating precisely your reasons, it’s time to let the recipient of the apology know you really understand that which you did to hurt him/her. Let him/her know that you felt so bad when you realized your action might have affected many more people. This shows you recognize the pain you’ve caused.
4. Let the recipient of your apology know that such action will never happen again: After giving clear idea of what went wrong and how your action have hurt them. Let him/her know how you’ll fix the damages done. It makes the recipient know that you understand what you did to harm him/her. If you really mean you’re sorry for an action, you’ll take careful steps not to repeat such action again.
5. Ask for forgiveness: After applying the above steps, use a sympathetic and polite tone to ask the person to please forgive you all your mistakes.
Other Words for Sorry
apologetic, attritional, contrite, compunctious, conscience-stricken, contrite, guilty, guilt-ridden, penitent, penitential, pitiful, regretful, remorseful, rueful, repentant, sad, shamefaced, sheepish, sympathy
Are you ready to admit all your mistakes if you want to apologize?See results without voting
If you have any question to ask concerning this hub, feel cool to ask by leaving it as comment below. Again other suggestions are also welcome on creative ways to apologize effectively to your boss, boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, or friend. Remember to share and bookmark this article on how to say sorry sincerely.
More by this Author
Here are top 10 signs of an emotionally abusive man. It is good that you cares to recognize these warning signs early enough before it destroys you mentally and physically.
Here are top 10 signs your wife/spouse or girlfriend doesn't love you anymore. You can save the relationship if you're neither defensive nor try to justify your wrongs but remain calm and be patient.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.