How to get your Guy hooked to you Forever - Keeping a Man interested
How to Keep your Boyfriend interested in you?
We all like it when our Mr. Right is hooked to us forever, but that does not happen always. Having a man like you is one thing but how to keep a man interested in you forever is another thing. Many relationships start right but often end up in the middle because of one mistake or the other committed by partners. If we cannot get our guys attention just remember that it is mostly because of our own fault. We all commit some mistakes which harm our relationship and force our partners to run in the opposite direction. If we correct these mistakes we can get our guy not only to just like us but hooked to us forever.
How to Keep your Boyfriend interested in you? Given below are some tips on how to Get a Guy interested in you and keep him forever.
Tips on Keeping a Man interested
How to be a Good Girlfriend or Wife? Given below are some tips on keeping a Guy interested in you forever.
1) Stop being too possessive and desperate: If you have the habit of clinging to your guy always, calling your partner every half an hour or question him on his every action stop doing so immediately. Being too possessive and desperate would sooner or later make your guy get tired of you and dump you.
2) Be practical and realistic: A successful relationship to a greater extend depend on how well you understand your partner. You would be chasing your guy away if you demand your guy to be with you always. Remember that your guy has a life other than you too. Your Partner needs to devote time for his Professional and family entanglements. Give your Partner enough breathing space. After all, distance makes the heart grow fonder.
3) Express your Love: Your Partner needs the words too. Do something special for him, write a love letter, buy him a gift or give him a surprise depending on your partner’s moods and likes. Even a simple ‘I love you’ can do wonders to your love life. The surprise element in relationship gets it going so do not forget to through pleasant surprises at him once in a while when he least expect it. Never forget a special day in his life.
4) Spend Quality Time: Spend quality time with your Partner. Try loving your partner than fight with him or irritate him. Many times when both are working it is quite difficult to devote time to each other during week days. Compensate for it during the weekends. Go for an outing with your partner or have a heart to heart talk with him. Married couples can at least try doing something together on a daily basis like having breakfast or dinner together or have at least a 10 minute talk before going to bed or getting up from bed. Remember that good communication is a vital element for any relationship to survive.
5) Never vent your Anger and Frustrations at your Partner: We tend to do this very often when we had a bad day at work or someone made you angry we talk to our partner in a sullen manner or mostly vent our anger and frustration with a verbal bashing. Instead sit down and try sharing your problem with your partner or just plainly ask him for a hug. I have done the hug trick several times and it works! Mostly when I am upset I put my head on my guy’s shoulders or take a hug from him for a minute or two before talking about it.
6) Dress up: Men like groomed women. Keep your self beautiful and attractive. Take special care in the way you look and dress up. Try to stay clean and look your best always. Have a scented bath, wear a nice perfume, give yourself a makeover or even wear a special dress for him. Many wives open the door for their husbands with flour in hands and face or with a kitchen knife in hand.
7) Jealousy : One of the tried and tested methods of winning the guy who does not divert his love and attention to you is ignore him a little or make him jealous by mingling with other attractive men.
8) Overall Behavior: It is your overall behavior or personality which attracts your partner to you. If your guy did a mistake rather than attacking him first try analyzing the situation and most likely you would find that you are responsible too for his behavior. Try developing as many good qualities in you and eliminating the negatives in your behavior.The key of lasting relationships is in our own hands. Discover it and make use of it. If you do it then the chances are that your guy would be hooked to you for life.
Have I missed anything? Feel free to add through Comments.
More by this Author
There can be many signs of an unhappy marriage. Given are some signs to know that a marriage is miserable or failing.
Relationship Expert Advice involves offering Solutions to problems affecting relationships. Given are hubs written on relationship topics like marriage, divorce, break ups, dating and parenting.
Every man wants good wife, but many women do not know what qualities or virtues she should have to be the ideal and perfect ones. Here are 12 of them.