How to know when he is falling for you
I Think We Have Chemistry...Does He?
Ah the ultimate high school question. Every girl wonders it at least once. He's cute, has a nice personality, and can make you smile even on your worst days. So you have decided that you have found yourself quite a catch. But there is still that nagging feeling in the back of your mind...does he like me too? Or does he just see us as friends? You ponder this for hours and finally decide that you need ways to know for sure that he has fallen for you just like you have for him. So you came along this site just for me to tell you that there is not a completely definite way to know if he likes you unless of course he tells you. But these are some pretty decent clues to notice to make you more sure that he is into you and to give you the confidence to try to do something about your feelings.
Hardest One. Notice His Body Language.
Okay well I for one always find this to be the most difficult. My strongest piece of advice on this is DON'T LOOK TOO HARD FOR THESE SIGNS! You will get too focused on that and start missing other important factors.
1) If his eyes dilate when you're talking or are around each other, he feels something for you. This is probably the stupidest one because how the heck are you supposed to notice that small little change when you're already lost in his eyes. So that isn't the most helpful one. But if you notice those things then problem solved; he probably likes you.
2) Eye contact: Well there is 2 different scenarios to this one. Depending on his confidence level he could stare straight into your eyes which he most likely does to see if you can hold his gaze. I've been told it's what guys do when they are trying to find out if you like. They figure if you look away you're interested. This is so dumb because honestly if someone was just awkwardly staring in my eyes I would look away to try to get them to stop even if I didn't like them. So it doesn't have too much logic either....maybe that's just the guys I know. The other type is the one that can't seem to look into your eyes for more than a second. He tries to, but can't. So his eyes flutter down and then back into your eyes. This shows that you make him nervous. If he doesn't like you, he will make a normal amount of eye contact all the time. Only you can really decide what's normal and what is not.
3) He will face towards you. Not just his face, but his whole body will be turned towards you. Sometimes his legs will be spread apart to show that he likes you and that he is comfortable around you.
4) He might get a glow when you are around. For example, when he sees you coming down the hall his face might brighten with a smile or twinkly eyes. He will stand up straighter and slightly puff out his chest. It's instinct and he won't even know he has done it. But when a guy likes you he does it he is trying to convey that he is strong and can take care of you.
5) Fidgeting is a good sign too. If he's messing around with his hair or his clothes or can't seem to sit still (and doesn't have ADD) he's nervous because he doesn't want to look like an idiot. Sometimes they notice this and casually put their hands in their pockets so they seem more calm and like they have more game (because if we think they have game they are just so much cooler).
TRUTH: Guys Notice Things About Us
Everyone says guys are clueless right? Well true. But they still notice things about us even if we don't see it. They learn things about us but sometimes they don't realize they do until later when it's most crucial. But no they don't always remember things like dates. Example, birthdays, family events, anniversaries, etc. So they do need reminders about those sometimes. But some other things are even more important or they are in guys opinions. Well at least if they like you anyway.
1) When you smile they smile. Meaning that when they find things that always make you laugh or smile they are going to do everything in their power to make you laugh again. So bringing up a movie or a joke or an incident with your friend is a way to see if you will smile again. Guys love it when you smile so do it often (btw smiling a lot can make guys fall for you) just don't smile like you are mentally chalenged.
2) If they like you they notice your new haircut. Actually not the haircut itself but they will see that something is different and won't say anything until they think they have figured it out. They will want you to see that they care so don't be mad if he gets it wrong...at least he noticed that there was a change. And a huge reason the will notice this when they like you is because they can't take their eyes off you and always are examining your appearance. (In a non-creepy way of course).
3) They will remember things that you like and try to make you remember them through that. So that might not make sense, so let me break it down for you. Let's say you tell you mention your favorite candy is reese's pieces. The next day he has a bunch of reese's pieces. Or next time you chill with him they are in his car or at his house. By doing this he is reminding himself of you as much as possible and secretly he is hoping you'll find them and know he was thinking of you.This way he thinks you will remember him because you know he cares and that you'll see him as possible dating material.
4) They remember things like where you hang out and work. Sometimes they will show up there too just to see you. Not to mention they want to make sure that you are thinking about them every second just like they are thinking of you. When you notice them and say hi sometimes they get flustered because they don't want to seem like they are stalking you especially if they show up places where you are a lot.
Actions Speak Louder
If he does lots of nice things for you that is out of the ordinary for him to do he probably likes you. Things such as, giving you rides home, calling instead of texting you, offering to carry your books, and hinting going out alone together are all signs that he is into you. BE CAREFUL! He might just be being friendly and see you as a close friend so if he doesn't treat the rest of female friends like that you are the special one.
So after all this....Does he like you?See results without voting
If He Doesn't Check This Out
- How to Stop Liking Someone - College Confidential
Because its driving me crazy. I've had a crush on this guy for 2 years and counting. He's never liked me that way. He doesn't like me that way now.
- 7 Best Ways to Get a Guy to Like You
This is some inside baseball here ladies, so pay attention. If you really, and I mean really, want to get a guy to like you then take this advice to heart. Men,
- 30 Ways to Get a Guy to Ask You Out
If you wonder wether there are Ways to Get a Guy to Ask You Out, the answer is, yeah! In fact, there are quite a few effective ones! So if you like this